E2m3u2bouquet - discussion & support

There are 1,215 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 89,662 times. The last Post () by pepsik.

• pepsik, it seems there is a problem with the execution by interval. Manually everything was ok as said before. But automatic schedule does nothing. I found only in the log the following for the 22h41 planned execution. And in the status, I have "Bouquet last update - 06/01/22 20:40:29". This one was a run after a boot to test the execution.

I'm not lucky !

Code
    22:41:10.0141 [06.01 22:41:10] [e2m3u2b] Start updating bouquets on a schedule
    22:41:10.0166 [06.01 22:41:10] [e2m3u2b] Next wake up time: 07/01/22 00:41:10

e2m3u2bouquet.log

Edited once, last by jeepcook: add log ().

• But automatic schedule does nothing.

Incomprehensible situation. The piece of code responsible for the auto-update time is one for "fixed time" and for "interval". It simply "on exit" returns a timer with a specified time. And if there is an error, then it is clearly not related to the timer.

1) What is the update interval set in the settings?

2) Edit /Plugins/Extension/E2m3u2bouquet/config.py setting debuglevel to DEBUG instead of INFO. RestartGUI.

And then send me a log in private messages so as not to "litter" the forum thread

p.s. I will now turn on updates every two hours for the test. And in the evening I will see the result in the logs... SATBox will not be available to me until the evening. So in the evening, everything will "clear up".... At the same time, I will compare the result with your logs

• Hello,

So this morning:

My config:

9fe877df9b36e528dc.jpg

Restart gui, process was ok, sent you the log in pm and I will send you at the next autostart update.

• Ok .... will be fixed in the evening :thank_you2: ... FIXED .... Will be updated in the evening .... Now I'm just leaving until the evening

E2m3u2bouquet Plugin - RE-download, --force-reinstall, ENJOY!

Thanks, Just see your modded post. So update done, now have to wait 2 hours for the next schedule bouquet update. and verify!:rasta2bigsmoke0gf1:

EDIT:

Confirm that fix is OK! the schedule scan process is fully ok !

Great job pepsik ! thanks

Edited 3 times, last by jeepcook: add informations ().

• Has perfection been achieved or are there more wishes?

Yes everything is perfect and stable!! Will just see if I still have random crashes when the update is running. But we know this is not a problem from e2m3u2 plugin.

Really great job, with the increasing amount of avod providers, your plugin is a central one for my configuration! If I think about new implementations, I'll speak about with you.

Will offer you a beer ;-)

Edited once, last by jeepcook ().

• pepsik , ok will check to deliver a french po.

I had an idea of implementation. When the epgimport do its job, it doesn't take un account the "maintain old epg data for" parameter, in minutes (setup/epg/setup).

So sometimes we have none epg on channels treated by e2m3u8 until next epg. I think this one shouldn't be empty if this parameter was taken in account. What do you think about this?

Thanks

• As you can see in the log, there is no error from e2m3u2 plugin. So the problem is not here but in the content of your xml and/or m3u, example channels in the m3u have no corresponding tvg-id in the epg xml.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!