Enigma2 for KI, KII & KIII

There are 796 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 196,269 times. The last Post () by @hamid1387.

• I'm using KIII pro image from here https://openvision.tech/stb-images/

Yes, that what I Flashed , I mean if you can read your SDcard by win32diskimager and creat img file already configured by telnet and share it

How to use putty telnet. My ip 192.168.0.102

In putty write your box ip and tick the telnet case then connecte

use root as user and password

You can putty software and screen shot. Actually I tried after boot mecool logo. Telnet not connect

Excuse me I've formatted my sdcard to use it in my phone.

And in the sdcard will be some hidden partitions which can not be see in windows.

You must give a static IP to your box in your router, in windows use cmd command and type ping / t 192.168.*.* ( * are the rest of box IP exemple : 192.168.0.11)

then after boot holding power button release it. Wait some time when you see cmd give some values in ms it means box is connected so you can do the rest as given before.

Good luck.

• I've too booted on KIII pro but no live video only scan is ok and I have a list of unwatchable channels

same here...user interface ok....dish moved ok....scan ok...signal ok...but no data on trasporters (timeout reading PAT) and a lot random green screens.

i think devs fix that on next version.

Liverpool.png

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

• You can putty software and screen shot. Actually I tried after boot mecool logo. Telnet not connect.

1. Remove power cable

2. Insert SdCard

3. Plug power cable pushing and holding power button for 10 sec

4. wait for black screen after logo mecool

5. Connect with telnet using an client like putty.

6. Run the telnet commands

7. After telnet reboot do the same think for booting again on black screen

8. Use an ftp client like filezilla etc and connect via ftp to tranfer the script files on the box.

9. Do the same think for booting again this time No on black screen but on Enigma2 interface.

IMPORTANT : IF BOOT LOGO "MECOOL" IS STILL FREEZING ON YOUR SCREEN, TELNET OR FTP WILL DOES NOT CONNECTED

ON TELNET OR FTP CLIENT FOR CONNECTING USE PORT 21, USERNAME root, PASSWARD root, and of cource your box internal ip.

:GMlinuxsat1:

Liverpool.png

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

• Nice tutorial. Please tell telnet cmd commands and any script which path

• have tried everything, do not get started enigma2 from sdkarte, comes only android logo, then nothing happen

FOR KIII PRO:

Download Enigma2 image from here https://openvision.tech/stb-images/k3pro/

Burn it on FAT32 formatted sdcard with one of these tools (or other as you like) RUFUS, ETCHER or Win32 disk imager

Put SDcard in the box press and hold power buttton insert power supply cable and release the power button after about 10s

At this step there's only mecool freezing screen

Connect your KIII pro with PC using RJ45( you MUST KNOW YOUR BOX IP ) and use Telnet program like Putty

(ON TELNET PORT is 23 FTP PORT is 21, USERNAME root, PASSWARD root, and of cource your box internal ip)

- from Telnet

cd /

chown root /etc/vsftpd.conf

reboot

-after restart you can connect FTP ( using FTP client like Filezilla or winSCP) and transfer to /etc/init.d

aaa and amlsetfb scripts then change their attributes to "755" (see files in attachements)

- then ... after a new restart you will have OSD on the screen

- do the "start wizard"

- change the skin to existing OpenPli FullHD

K3Pro boots Enigma2 if POWER button is pressed for about 10s seconds.

:good-morning31:

• Thanks for the instructions. I do not have that rj45 cable to connect. Can anyone make a beckup enigma when you enter the necessary scripts with scripts and skins. Thank you

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!