GETTING A s11

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,439 times. The last Post () by alibaba1802.

• I think you could have some fun with this box m8 as i have heard of some bad stories of freezing issuses with these things.

I know nothing of them but i would seriously recommend you avoid this box like the plague but thats just my opinion.

• As the saying goes "you get what you pay for" if your used to enigma based boxes, well this box ain't !!! HDpic on it is ok, iv had no tuner issues, getting channel lists working is a pain in the arse, all channel lists, cfg and f/w are done through USB, for £55 what does anyone want lol

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• for £55 what does anyone want lol

ideal for the bedroom/kidz or just cheap 2and box -

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• ideal for the bedroom/kidz or just cheap 2and box -

Aye m8 thats what i got it for so my littlun can watch his programmes ;)

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• do you have to use re232 to do the firmware
    whats the best firmware
    best chan list.

i have a vu+ uno as well and only want for bedroom as well

• do you have to use re232 to do the firmware
    whats the best firmware
    best chan list.

i have a vu+ uno as well and only want for bedroom as well

M8 its easy you flash it with usb stick. I have put the latest anonomousx image with a channel list embedded in the channel list section. Just backup your image (always good to do) when you get it and reflash with the one I have posted. All channels and favs there just like enigma2 channel list.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!