Setting shares in Oscam for N lines

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 1,071 times. The last Post () by romman.

• Is there anyway i can set share rights on my N lines in oscam. Like in CCcam the line went like this at the end {0:0:2}

Is there anyway I can set the reshares in oscam webif?? Thanks

• I think you can only stop reshare with oscam but i am not sure about controlling it like cccam, basically reshare is already on with oscam anyway which most people dont like and rightly so but i,m unsure of what you are trying to do,if you are trying to stop reshare on oscam then the best way is to be carefull who you are sharing with or stick with friends and family!

A quick fix to stop reshare with oscam is to add (uniq = 1) to the clients account which will basically tie down your primary clients ip to your server,however unless they have a static ip address they will become a duplicate like the rest and go off if thier ip changes and deleting and reinstating that user is only way to fix it.

There is some new additions to the latest oscam versions which i have not looked into yet but i dought any of them will be for what you are after and you might be best to float around and have a peak at the oscam board itself to find other answers.

Cheers.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!