Will i buy vu plus uno ?

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,987 times. The last Post () by NewBizSatMan.

• Presently running spiderbox 7000hd. Upgrading to linux. So many receivers to choose from.Restricted by price. my favourite so far is vu plus uno which i have seen advertised at £259. Any feedback on my choice would be greatly appreciated .Thanks in advance.

• Have to agree here, if you can afford the extra £31 for the VU Duo then you certainly wont be dissapointed buddy, rock solid box with loads of support.The board sponsor provides a first class service on any purchases made from them.

But if you are on a restricted budget and the Uno is as much as you can afford then you will still be buying a really good box.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• the Uno is a strangely priced box from VU+ as it is only single tuner and for the extra few quid you would be better off going for the Duo in the long term as you can always add on second cable etc

• Yes i would go for the duo over the uno however i do like all the boxes vu have gave us thankfull people,the solo was a great entry box and exactly what people required and will be sold no problem,the duo of course is what people require for dual recording or even the fantastic ultimo.

The uno was designed for people who wanted to change the tuner for catv etc as it has the ability of interchangeable tuners and it also has the ability for an internal drive,same readers and processor as the duo so i can see why they made the uno model tbh as i think they have the right idea with every box they have produced and corner a tough market very well.

romman

• I had a spiderbox 7000 HD and upgraded to a Vu+duo with 500 gig hard drive.
    The best box out there. I am adding a 3rd tuner to receice RTE Ireland (Saorsat) on
    9 East. I have to add a new lnb.

• hanks for the feedback guys.Will go for the duo.Iam diving into the unknown here. Will be picking your brains when i get my new m/c.I am off to work shortly on night shift so i will visit shop tomorrow.Wife says it is ok.Ha Ha.

VU+ UNO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!