MAG 250 / 254 / 322 custom firmware (MAG Software Portal)

There are 225 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 93,150 times. The last Post () by Riyad12345gy.

• hello,

I'm very interested on your custom version.

Do you improved the record function ? As far as i know it 's buggy on the original firmware from infomir, subject to error and sudden iptv recording interrupt...Also timer function frequently doesn't achieve entirely it's task (recording stop before end time).

Thanks in advance.

• Hi friends :)

Did you download version 2.19.02-rc.1? This is current transitional image and this must be used by everyone who wants to flash my firmware for first time.

What shows when you try to install?

Unfortunately I haven't touched this, if you could describe it please more specificly and write which STBs are corrupted.

can you already say something, if and when an update for the Mag 322 comes? :)

There is now available upgrade 2.19.02-rc.2. This is only for MAG 322/324 and Aura HD Pro STBs. It unlocks possibility to set 1920x1080 resolution in embedded portal settings.

This upgrade is a release image, which means that you firstly have to install transitional image if you didn't do it before. Then go to embedded portal settings -> Software upgrade and try check for updates.

Remember please that the 2.19.02-rc.2 cannot be installed on STBs other than 322/324/Aura HD Pro, violating it will result unsupported architecture error.

• hello Macabros

i try the same way and get the same result after writting the firmware address in http menu - i also tried by usb method in the sama way ii used before with success for rc1 transitional and got wrong signature ..

so i stay on rc1 waiting for new compilation..because i was never blocked and new developments can wait!

regards

• Hi, Does anyone have a factory image or clone image for Mag 250 clones? The software version should be 218 r12 or 218 r14 and can not be updated to the new version.

• Thanks for your reply. I need a software for the clone mag 250, where it will not be able to upgrade to a new version, because the new versions of the software are killing the Mag 250 devices, which is because of the clones of devices that are bad mac addresses.

• Please read it'll work with Chinese mag250

• Awesome work, thank you so much! I'm currently running 2.19.01-transitional on my mag 322 and it works amazing. When I try to upgrade to 2.19.02-rc.2 i get an "invalid architecture" error. So I was wondering if I'm doing the upgrades correctly and in the right order?

1. Flash the 2.19.01-transitional from the bootloader menu (I did not do 2.19.02-rc1 as there was no specific mag322 file)

2. Flash 2.19.02.rc2 from the Portal

Since 2.19.02-rc1 is the latest transitional image and there is no file for mag322 am I correct in assuming mag324 is the correct transitional image for mag322 as well?

• Awesome work, thank you so much! I'm currently running 2.19.01-transitional on my mag 322 and it works amazing. When I try to upgrade to 2.19.02-rc.2 i get an "invalid architecture" error. So I was wondering if I'm doing the upgrades correctly and in the right order?

1. Flash the 2.19.01-transitional from the bootloader menu (I did not do 2.19.02-rc1 as there was no specific mag322 file)

2. Flash 2.19.02.rc2 from the Portal

Since 2.19.02-rc1 is the latest transitional image and there is no file for mag322 am I correct in assuming mag324 is the correct transitional image for mag322 as well?

in the portal the url probably not ...

https://vps.magboxes.xyz/imageupdates/2.19.02-rc.2/

can you try that?

• In all these firmware updates trying to get 2.19.02-rc2 working on my Mag322 I thought I bricked my mag but the logo was just corrupted so I had to make a new logo.

Figured I'd make one that looked almost stock but gave credit to NEPOSE for the amazing work on the firmware images. I still can't get anything but 2.19.01-transitional working but it's miles better than the firmware images infomir is putting out these days.

• Nickjallday i am in the same config you are on :2.19.01-transitional is the only firmware i can use other transitional buggy for me and final rc2 does not accept wrong signature..

i hope Nepose will sort a rc3 that we can directly load from 2.19.01-transitional

regards

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!