one of the worst installs iv seen lol

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,556 times. The last Post () by toothfairy.

• i'm sure there was a reason for "why" they chose to do it in such a fashion - Glad its not my house and franky unacceptable imo !
    Nice pics dude - good post

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• Lol!!!! I have 18 years experience installing communial/private sat and tv installations to allsorts of flats and homes and i have never seen or had to route any type of cabling through a bathroom for tv! although i have ran cables neatly under kitchen kickplates a few times.. I see the installer never even put a bit of filler or even mastic in the first hole he screwed up lmao.

Also i think when it comes time to decorate the bathroom the fitters wont be too happy,you might find that was diy or the customer asked and signed for the cable to be ran in that way...what a mess tho haha!

• Im usless at diy and even I can drill a hole in an external wall and run a cable outside from one room into another, It must have been a cold day and he did not want to work out side lol

lazy twat

• lol gd things if u need a s**t ya can watch tv

• Shocking this is why i would run the cables for them if they ever got the chance to enter my house!

jono

Regards

Jono

:wales::linuxsat3:
    Currently using VU+ Duo, VU+ Uno & DM800 all original don't do clones!

• I've seen worse lol. Some of the installations that were done by the company i used to work for make that one look good :embarrassed:

I've never let a *** (so called) engineer anywhere near my house and i never will. I've probably forgotton more than your average *** engineer knows :snicker:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!