Whats best lnb for Motorised set-up ???

There are 32 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 9,922 times. The last Post () by EsRgood4u.

• Unless you have seen a trusted review of somebody using the same dish and LNB all you can do is to get the best possible signal is to buy a couple of the best LNB and try to see which suits your dish best.

Very Good Point, its just so hard to choose what to go for suppose it also depeends on where you are in the country, but hoping on here to get more info and options to go for .

• I changed my standard 0.3db lnb for a darkgold 0.1db lnb about a year ago,made a huge difference to sound quality!
    A good lnb is well worth buying,they are cheap enough & if you listen to football very loud like me you don't have to put up with poor sound quality!

• The beauty of this lnb is the length of its collar. It allows for plenty of lateral (in / out adjustment) to allow for perfect focusing of the satellite signal on the lnb receiving window. This means you can squeeze every drop of available signal out of your dish.

Vu+ Solo, VIX 1.2 with CCcam2.2.1 - 1.2 Mtr Fibo gregorian, (53E - 58W). A couple of DM800's and a DM500 on a fixed 60cm dish

• Yes the Ultra is one of the longest giving you a massive adjustment on focusing to the dish.

I have installed and sold hundreds of these in the last 12 months and have had very good feedback from customers.

• Yes the Ultra is one of the longest giving you a massive adjustment on focusing to the dish.

I have installed and sold hundreds of these in the last 12 months and have had very good feedback from customers.

what`s recommended retail price on these lnb, anymore info would be much appreciated ??

• Well, there's the spec sheet earlier in the thread. They are around ?20 for the single, ?30 for the twin and ?45 for the quad. Best to google 'inverto black ultra' as they can be got cheaper. Make sure it's the ULTRA not ECO as the eco is cheap tat compared to the ultra.

Vu+ Solo, VIX 1.2 with CCcam2.2.1 - 1.2 Mtr Fibo gregorian, (53E - 58W). A couple of DM800's and a DM500 on a fixed 60cm dish

• I will have a look around and will buy one if this is the best one to get full potential of signal strength.
    If its 0.3 does that mean i will get less sound quality to 0.2 which is the dark lnb i have ?

I apologise in advance for asking but not clued up on this at all .

• I paid good money for an invacom 0.3db LNB! To be honest the cheap lemon one i replaced with the invacom performed better!

While it's true that having a low noise figure is a good thing what most people tend to forget is the overall gain (or amplification) figure of the lnb. This figure is equally important to get the best from your dish. There are some remarkable quotes of 0.2 - 0.1 db but perform terribly due to the low gain factor. You really need to do your 'homework' and read through the specs to see what your getting for your money. I'm a firm believer that 'you get what you pay for'.

;p

• No mate! Just like dream500 says! Look at the different spec's of the lnb's! search various different forums and sites and read what other people think or recommend!

General Satellite & Installation Support Forum

Support for LNBs, Single satellite, motorised and multi-satellite systems. DiSEqC switches, positioners, motors, actuators, dish-alignment help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!