problem with duo

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,349 times. The last Post () by wozbwfc.

• hi guys

for the last couple of days my duo some how seems to be stopping my cards and nocking server off if i do a restart of oscam 6408 + cccam 2.13 all is good then it happens again what could it be.

cheers

• hi all

i have uninstalled oscam and just runing cccam 2.2.1 everything looked till i got up this morning and done the same.

i cant log into cs studio
    i cant log into dcc
    ect

till i reboot my box what can it be??????

cheers

• if you cant log in then sounds like IP has changed ,,in DCC run the IP scan + you´ll find it.
    As far as emus stoppping .. reflash the image then install the emus.
    You have already had help with these issues but they are persistent so that my best suggestion.

• Hi sandman

My duo is static ip and I have uninstalled and put new emus in and I only put this image back on couple wks ago from fresh.

TBH it sounds like the issue I moved from BH from...I had this problem from day 1 and stuck it out until a few months ago when I moved to ViX...

haven't had an issue since lol...so its either recent improvements in OSCam that fixed it or for whatever reason BH just wasn't playing ball for me!

Next time it happens...check your OSCam web interface on 8888 (or whatever port you have it set to) and see if theres an error in reading the serial interface...

• Official Post

If its not the EMU then it could be any number of things, an incompatable plugin you have installed, a cron you have setup, CPU overloaded, memory maxxed out, too many clients/HOPS etc.

If you can narrow it down, then it might be easier to identify.

Debug CCcam then look at the logs to see what errors there are, what time the crash occurs, etc.

Add the line to CCcam.cfg, then check the log in /var/log/messages.

Code
    DEBUG : yes

In telnet type command top this will tell you how much resources your server is using, if its maxxed out, this is where the instability is.

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!