Libreelec/Coreelec PVU Core for Mecool K1 - K2 - K3 - S905 - 912

There are 529 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 104,590 times. The last Post () by t_gumienny.

• Anyone try to import enigma channels setting in tvheadend 4.3? Anyone success? With e22tvh import ok but subscription error in tvhead server...

It converts like that all the time.

You need to force a scan, only after scanning, these channels will be available

bez wody nie ma życia, więc trzymam się blisko niej

• With e22tvh import ok but subscription error in tvhead server...

you need force scan the netwworks

It converts like that all the time.

You need to force a scan, only after scanning, these channels will be available

yup, the force scan is more than necessary in that case .

Liverpool.png

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

Edited 2 times, last by VangelisGi: posted by mistake, sorry ().

• For KI Pro only exclusively.

This construction of the dtech is really good for those who do not want to have problems with all kinds of configurations (like remote control, dtb, integrated tuner driver or NAND boot),

This construction only for those who want to use the device daily.

All the buttons on the remote control work, but two buttons have a different function: the browser button contains teletext and the mouse shows the codec information. In teletext, the colored buttons also work.

The image is made specifically for KI Pro, does not include any other dtb and can be installed on NAND with the script installtointernal.

http://libreelec.dtech.hu/S905…E9-KI-Pro-amremote%2BDTB/

39df9b.png

• OSCam-emu 11680 r798

Code
    Changeset 11679
    2 in 340 & 569 need a fix for negative bitshift

Changeset 11680
    webif-cacheex-client.reader-description-fix v1
    -add else

Service OSCam-EMu, this is NOT a Plus version.

If u have installed only the plus version :

1. Unzip the atachment file and copy the "service.softcam.oscam" folder to /storage/.kodi/addons and restart.

2. Copy your config files to /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.softcam.oscam/config.

3. Enable oscam-emu via addons > service option and disable oscam-plus emu.

4. If you like go back to the oscam-plus, just disable the oscam-emu and re enable the oscam-plus.

• Hi,

Does exist addon for kodi which one can show basic information setup of Oscam directly from Kodi (without PC)?

For Tvheadend there is kodi addon tvh2kodi, which can be used for some quick and basic setup of Tvheadend without PC.

• ciao a tutti ho 2 klll pro su uno e installato vitmod enigma2 e va abbastanza bene nel secondo klll pro ho installato corelec per imparare qualcosa di nuovo ho letto vari post sto guardando video tutorial per installare tutto il necessario per farlo funzionare anche se ho un problema con il telecomando che non viene riconosciuto dalla scatola la versione corelec e la 9.2.5 succede anche ad altri? qualcuno che conosce bene corelec può aiutarmi a risolvere il problema? grazie.

hi all i have 2 klll pro on one and installed vitmod enigma2 and it goes pretty good in the second klll pro i installed corelec to learn something new i read various posts i am watching video tutorials to install everything needed to make it work even if i have a problem with the remote control that is not recognized by the box the corelec version and 9.2.5 happens to others too? can someone who knows corelec well help me solve the problem? thanks.

:spit:

english ;)

otherwise no one answers you, you are a guest in a foreign forum where English is spoken, official language :)

Only in the Italian section can you ask and answer in your language.

Otherwise they delete the reply from you.

CIA

• hello to all i have 2 klll pro on one and installed vitmod enigma2 and it goes pretty good in the second klll pro i installed corelec to learn something new i read various posts i'm watching video tutorials to install everything you need to make it work though I have a problem with the remote control that is not recognized by the box the corelec version and 9.2.5 happens to others too? can someone who knows corelec well help me solve the problem? thanks .

• hello to all i have 2 klll pro on one and installed vitmod enigma2 and it goes pretty good in the second klll pro i installed corelec to learn something new i read various posts i'm watching video tutorials to install everything you need to make it work though I have a problem with the remote control that is not recognized by the box the corelec version and 9.2.5 happens to others too? can someone who knows corelec well help me solve the problem? thanks .

Code
    Enter putty ssh
    Login: root
    Password: coreelec
    Enter the command:
    echo "meson-ir * mecool" > /storage/.config/rc_maps.cfg

More details:

https://forum.azsat.org/thread…headend-atualizado.25741/

• VangelisGi

For two years I have been using the oscam service with CE / LE. Now instead of installing the oscam addon or the oscam service included in entware, I switched to docker(*). My question is: what advantages would the installation of oscam-emu give me instead of oscam.

Note.- The advantage of using docker is that it can be used with the same syntax in CE, LE, Linux and even Windows. For those who want to test the oscam docker installation (now version r11681), the command to use in SSH is:

docker create \

--name=oscam \

-e PUID=0 \

-e PGID=0 \

-e TZ=Europe/Amsterdam \

--net=host \

-v /storage/oscam:/config \

--restart unless-stopped \

linuxserver/oscam

(the configuration files are in /storage/oscam within CE/LE, I no longer remember if the oscam service starts by itself after its installation, in case it is not, write: docker start oscam; remember that docker is an administration service of virtual environments and that within oscam the /config directory is equivalent to /storage/oscam in CE/LE)

• hello

I just tested the latest version of coreelec 19 matrix.
    everything works well. but there is no oscam plugin on this version.
    the old plugin was made for python 2.1.0. Coreelec matrix requires python 3.0.0
    can anyone convert the plugin to work on the matrix version

• K1 pro obviously,

amlogic s912 doesn't support the newer kernel,

so in k3 probably won't see the Matrix. :wtf1:

"NOT supported devices

SoC family GXB and S912. GXB support got dropped by Amlogic in newer Kernel.

S912 do not and never had such Mali blob implementation to be able to be used on newer Kernel." :head banger:

Source

Liverpool.png

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

• OSCam-emu 11681 r798

Code
    Changeset 11681
    fixind srvid on Radegast Module by Adding srvid because ECM contains 0000

hello

I just tested the latest version of coreelec 19 matrix.
    everything works well. but there is no oscam plugin on this version.
    the old plugin was made for python 2.1.0. Coreelec matrix requires python 3.0.0
    can anyone convert the plugin to work on the matrix version

try the "Matrix" attachment zip file and let me know if works.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!