News regarding PurE2 - updates, problems and so on...

There are 837 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 74,318 times. The last Post () by electron112.

• Indeed, that's the "cheat the circumstances" step I would do, too... :rasta2bigsmoke0gf1::laugh1::P:thumbup:

Btw, Giggzy, are you using PurE2? If you do, it's not Estuary skin?

Hello yes i have PurE2 on the H9. I use and love GB blue skin. It feeds me data the way i like it.

Thanks i will try and revert.

• Delfinho says:

"IMDb-FNC fixed for Trailer play, plus some features for subs (no BSOD & fix FOR CZ/SK ceskoslovensko subtitle feeds) etc. etc.

So, a new version from Franc:

6.2 and 6.3 download

in 6.3 feeds soon."

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• waiting for the results, I also had same issues on the sat, I will also try to move my dish and try

• @ Kihmathi - it is generally polite to answer a question... You asked a Q, I answered and asked you a Q back in post no. 494...

So...???

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• Hi boss, Is it possible to experiment 6.4 on vu duo2?

Cheers.

• I am no boss! Never was, never will be... ;) Equal amongst equals is my ideal... :)

We do not have Vu boxes, so no proper support is possible - it is "a must" to remember, please...

I have no idea if there will be a next image for Vu boxes. Probably - but when and what kind of support - no clue, sorry...

It seems we are jumping over 6.4 and going straight to 6.5... Stay tuned... Not easy, being on the bleeding edge, there are lots of technical difficulties in the way... But I have faith in Delfi, Terra and Franc!:thumbup::cool1:

• Cool

• Hi, gorski

I installed Pure2 image for DM800SE without problems ( v.6.2 from 1.02.2020). When zapping channels between FTA and crypted

remain problem with bacground image of previous channel. I wrote before about this. In Channel selection settings still missing

option as zappin_mode - black screen ( I don't know if exist for other boxes) or ask developers for fix.

Here are several screenshots.

Thank you

• Glad to hear that 800se works, still a nice box. Ok, if I got it right, the problem is that **until** crypted ch is **opened**, there is still previous, frozen image ?

Well, I hope that is not too dramatic:) I'm a bit lazy to unpack 800se and check it out, but from what I do recall, the box does NOT have zap mode option in the drivers (might be wrong as my memory is not that great) and to implement in SW an extra screen blanking seems like a bit too much for sort of non-crucial problem :)
    Will check it out when the box is connected.

• Glad to hear that 800se works, still a nice box. Ok, if I got it right, the problem is that **until** crypted ch is **opened**, there is still previous, frozen image ?

Well, I hope that is not too dramatic:) I'm a bit lazy to unpack 800se and check it out, but from what I do recall, the box does NOT have zap mode option in the drivers (might be wrong as my memory is not that great) and to implement in SW an extra screen blanking seems like a bit too much for sort of non-crucial problem :)
    Will check it out when the box is connected.

Hi, tromo

Thank you for reply. Yes, you are right. Maybe is not so dramatic, but I really would like when you have a time try to fix frozen image in

background when are switched between FTA to crypted for DM800SE boxes. Here are better screenhots ( TV5 Monde - TV Breizh). I did not have this problem in previous images.

Thank you

• @ Kihmathi - it is generally polite to answer a question... You asked a Q, I answered and asked you a Q back in post no. 494...

So...???

Sorry about that, am currently on pure2 6.4 however i believe i used pure2 6.3 for fresh flash from usb, thereafter i always do an online flash to second partition at which point i switch to pure2 6.4 on second slot, first slot i then overwrite with openspa. those are the only two images i use.

Reason for installing pure2 on 2nd slot is that it gains lots of space or lets say the remainig enitre unsed space is available for pure2, due to the many good fnc plugins on first partition i tend to find myself almost utilizing the small partition

• This is a question for developers. I found a big problem for E2iStream plugin for Pure2 image. Plugin is downloaded from feeds

with date 24.10.2019. When I want update plugin to latest version, you cannot update because have issue with Excuting custom script.

If you install from e.g Satvenus panel the update went smoothly. But, after some time you will have a message on TV screen for update image.

These update want install E2iStream again from feed,and then will downgrade to version 24.10. It happened to me twice.

Please, can you see what the problem is. Here are some screenshots in attach.

Thank you

• Kihmathi, which image did you use to flash your H7 from USB stick exactly? Normal, 4 partitions or the special 2 partition image v. 6.3?

Panda555 - the same here with E2iStream in 6.3. 6.4 has it in feeds? For another box, with v. 6.5, it's not yet in feeds. E2iPlayer also can't be updated but not sure why. Must ask the dev in charge of it... :)

• Kihmathi, which image did you use to flash your H7 from USB stick exactly? Normal, 4 partitions or the special 2 partition image v. 6.3?

Panda555 - the same here with E2iStream in 6.3. 6.4 has it in feeds? For another box, with v. 6.5, it's not yet in feeds. E2iPlayer also can't be updated but not sure why. Must ask the dev in charge of it... :)

Normal 4 partitions image

• Then your observation above (about the 2 partitions image size of partitions etc.) is incorrect, as I suspected... ;)

• PurE2 v. 6.3 for Zgemma H7 has a new File Commander in the feeds, which can delete files etc. Soon it will be in all the supported feeds, of course...

Get it by doing this: MENU > pManager > SW Manager > SW Update...

File Commander is a part and parcel of PurE2 and one can start/use it via remote control unit (RCU) by pressing the File List/PVRE/etc. buttons (depending on a receiver).

By default it goes to /media folder or it continues where you last visited your STB's folders. This is changeable - once you start it - by pressing MENU button and going to Settings of File Commander... You can still go elsewhere by pressing the yellow button, then navigate where you need to go. It will not see all the files and it can not edit them.

That is why I use Dream-Explorer from our feeds, which can see and edit (almost) all of them, using nothing more than RCU, even though it lost its ability to delete files.

'Njoy! :)

• Delfi/tromo says:

"Most of 6.3 images are updated (simple SW update is ok, I hope).

- misc E2 fixes and changes

- ability to flash on line 6.3 images from SW manager

Note about 6.5 images:

Not all the boxes are ready or tested. Edison 4K, Sf8008, most Vus (except du4k which has some drama with drivers), H7, etc should be OK."

Flash on the fly function gives you PurE2 v. 6.5 in some cases, as mentioned above...

• box vu zero4k...image pure2 6.3

when i open kodi

some times its compress to left side of my tv.mean did not show in full screen mode. reason and solution?

and second i want to ask that which fnc plugins are working ok nowadays.?

as i checked 2 or 3 plugins but when i click any movie no source is found.

VU ZERO 4K

wetek play2

PurE2 Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

PurE2 Supported Models ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!