problem with boxnation

There are 21 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,247 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• Hi members i have *** local card with no boxnation but my peer has boxnation for reshare
    when i zap to boxnation my card tries to open it but i dont have it so it wont open how can i not select my own server

thanks peeps

• This is from the vip section of the forum it may help you

I think if everyone did everything they could to stop their peers being affected from a card appearing to clear this channel when it is not, then things would be better - I think the following should be spread down to everyone's peers who have a sly local and don't subscribe to boxnation. There are other ways you can try to control it locally by controlling your clines to block out 0963 completely for peers who mess up your boxnation, or if you are using Oscam you can just block out the service using the oscam.services in their reader account (as mentioned further down with the services = !boxnation)

You need to work out which of your peers are giving you boxnation and which are not. If you are getting it on your hop 2 from a peer and it is intermittent, then your peer could contact his peer (who is giving him bad boxnation) to try to get him to sort it out. Have a chat with your peers, it is good to talk!!

A peer can block out sending you boxnation if they don't subscribe or can't get it to be read (which they should be able to in oscam) in their fline or Oscam user account. For them to stop peers getting Boxnation - In oscam they can use the oscam.services file. In here, they should add this entry (included boxnation and premier sports)

Code:

[boxnation]
    caid = 0963
    provid = 000000
    srvid = C5CB,C7A9

and in your account in oscam.user they should add

Code:

services = !boxnation

They can also try to put the !boxnation flag in their reader entry in oscam.server for their card, and if they are sending the card to CCcam via newcamd then also can try putting it in the account entry that is being sent to their local CCcam server in oscam.user

People seem to have varying degrees of luck with the above method

It is also possible for your peer, who is using a CCcam server to block out these services in your fline direct
    Code:

F: user pass 2 0 0 { 0:0:2 } { 0963:000000:C5CB, 0963:000000:C7A9 }

If their card is being read in CCcam direct, and they have 2.2.1 version or later, then the SID reject feature can be used to block out these services, and all services that the card can't read in fact.

Code:

SMARTCARD SID REJECT: /dev/sci0 { C5CB,C7A9 }

again above for boxnation and premier sports - and /dev/sci0 has to be adjusted to the address of the device that is reading the card.

• @ andy ray you will notice that nicetobenice is not a VIP therfore he cannot view the thread you have posted.
    @nicetobenice - this is a reduced version of the post :

• its a little hard for me to understand but what exactly do i have to put behind someones cline on my server to stop there *** card trying to encrypt boxnation

• just tried adding SMARTCARD SID REJECT: /dev/sci0 { C5CB,C7A9 } to the config underneath server listen port to no avail when turning to boxnation i still see in ecm info using sci

• i'm running my own server i have *** local card with out boxnation
    i'm running cccam 2.13 i have plenty of servers which include my mates cline which has boxnation the trouble is whenever i change channel to boxnation my card tries to open it but its not there hope this is a little clearer
    i remember having a peer that was freezing a while back and looked up that i needed to put something behind his cline so i did not select his server seems i need to do simmiler but havent a clue

• so you want your server to not try reading from your card to open this channel ¿is this correct?but to be able to recieve it from another peer?
    sid reject wont work with 2.1.3
    but i think that adding SID ASSIGN would allow your card to be used to only the channels that you are subscribed to
    you would need to make a list of these sids and add them to it..
    this is the line I use for 7 channels of an MTV card opens:

SMARTCARD SID ASSIGN : /dev/sci0 7 { 6FF0, 6FF1, 6FFA, 6FEF, 6FF3, 6FEE, 6FFF }

you find the sids in a channel list .
    i have it in the CCcam.cfg
    Sorry i cant think of anything else

just found this might be of use : HERE

• so if i change to cccam 2.21 how do i write sid reject

sorry to be a pain guys my friend cline on its own works great with boxnation so its just a matter entering somekind of command i hope

• great i got sid reject working but now it chooses another server which doesnt have boxnation is there something i can put after there c line to disable boxnation

• The card that has the boxnation sub needs to be read by oscam. It can then be shared on with cccam. If its read by cccam and shared to you you will get the OSD that its clearing ok but a black screen. Same as Pick tv, some of the irish *** channels, premier spts etc.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!