Skin Support - Post questions for all my skins in here.

There are 1,432 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 145,443 times. The last Post () by urie.

• KiddaC latest changes openatv 7.3 I went to press red button when on GraphicalEPGPiG screen to try to select options and to add timer just wanted to select zap to channel cannot move up and down to add timer so I went to plugins and enabled your screen names plugin system crashes and goes into continual loop even after giving reboot via putty still crashes, on both slyk1080r19 and slyk-onyx-1080

had to boot into other slot openatv 7.4 beta pressing red button I can move up and down to select zap and screen names plugin does not crash.

Edit: found the problem sadly it is epgimport mod RE: Skin Support - Post questions for all my skins in here.

but I can get by with just pressing number to make selection. Also epgselection has nothing to do with screen names crashing I tested that on openatv 7.3 anf 7.4 latests builds without epgselection mod.

• If your box doesn't have a hard drive, you should have a usb stick in your box, so you can save epg and picons to it.

These boxes don't have enough internal memory to use just that for everything.

Read my openatv 7.* setup guide. Of how you should be setting up your box.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• I already had my box setup to record to my NAS drive, so I just had to create an extra folder for the picons to go into.

I managed that and I now have loads of picons, but for some reason I don't have any picons for the ITV channels, very strange.

Back to the Fold with a Zgemma H.2h Combo HD Receiver running OpenAtv 7.3

• I already had my box setup to record to my NAS drive, so I just had to create an extra folder for the picons to go into.

I managed that and I now have loads of picons, but for some reason I don't have any picons for the ITV channels, very strange.

You run before you walk.

If you read the epiconizer thread. ITV logos are installed from local source.
    I have a folder of logos that dont automatically get picked up.

• You run before you walk.

If you read the epiconizer thread. ITV logos are installed from local source.
    I have a folder of logos that dont automatically get picked up.

Hi,

Sorry if I'm not doing things the right way around, but I wanted to get the NAS working, to be sure the Zgemma acted how I was expecting it too (which it did).

I read your epiconizer thread but I got confused about local source. At one stage you do say regional channels are in local source, but later it said a second local source install was not required.

I've tried a local source install, but it only shows one Indian channel. Am I supposed to put something in there?

Back to the Fold with a Zgemma H.2h Combo HD Receiver running OpenAtv 7.3

• switch to metrix or default skin. It shows the buttons on them so you can go in edit mode.

Edit your menu, switch back to onyx,

Onyx is just a logo graphic.

/usr/share/enigma2/slyk-onyx-1080/o-backgrounds/onyx-logo.png

What's wrong with my logo. My onyx logo is cool :boxer:

• I have deleted all the posts relating to my Top Picks Mod.

I now have a new version of TopPicks and a new related thread if you haven't seen it already

• No :)

Once you have got it working once. Just install the new ipk over the top. It uses the same references and files.

So will just work, but with newer code and better selection of images.

The images now only show whats on now or in the next couple of hours. Which is miles better.

Read the instructions in that thread.

• It might be UK only. And as Urie pointed out the other day. It also currently doesn't like VPNS.

I might switch the code from Urllib library to requests library and see if it makes a difference.

Can you visit and view the sky uk tv guide from where you are???

TV Guide
    Get the latest TV listings from 600+ channels on Sky's TV Guide. Check daily recommendations, watch videos and Remote Record your favourite shows with one…
    www.sky.com

pasted-from-clipboard.png

• I am not 100% sure what skin you are showing me there. But all my skins have a vix line in the skin.xml that needs uncommenting to override a few screens.

But yes as I keep saying, my skins haven't had an update for a while, there are lots of screen names that have changed recently.

I will give the a once over soon...

and yes the vix file includes this screen. So that is probably just your problem

pasted-from-clipboard.png

/usr/share/enigma2/[skinname]/skin.xml

beps

• KiddaC

in the skin.xml file I removed include...vix

in the open vix menu there are 2 entries for softcam

manager

scripts

on softcam manager incorrect resolution

on softacm script I can see very well no problem

lol

Softcam script

lol-2

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!