Skin Support - Post questions for all my skins in here.

There are 1,432 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 145,377 times. The last Post () by urie.

• I actually have it working pretty well now, minus the tabs. I've mapped my TV button to show bouquet selection and the skin doesn't really look like anything's missing without them visible on the band. It's not showing which one I'm currently on but most of the time it's pretty self explanatory anyway.

I was also able to manually map the colours at the bottom so I now have a setup that looks almost perfect.

Thanks!

Edited once, last by mrrodge ().

• why don't you post screen shots and edits ,

(pretty self explanatory) perhaps if only few bouquets, I have satellite , terrestrial, and a few different iptv providers

• Thanks it worked.But i have two questions.How can i make slyk top picks automatically change without running the script and how the movie planner mod works

you only need to run the scripts once after that cron timer will work

, I do not understand question about movie planner what is the problem.

• for the first the timer doesnt work , i have to do it on my own and for the second i mean how to open the plugin, where i need to go because i cant find it

you are making it hard

run skyscraper.sh first

then

skypicker.sh

there is no plugin to access or open if top picks , as for movie planner mod for me I just press video button on my remote on gigablue to bring up movie list on your device I do not know.

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!