Skin Support - Post questions for all my skins in here.

There are 1,499 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 154,801 times. The last Post () by urie.

• hi kiddac i seem to haven a problem with slyk r19 any time i install plugins from tmp folder there is no install status screen

so how are you installing ipk files from temp is it via putty i,e, terminal . if you want status screen if on openatv try blue button > plugins > ipk installer or I just use File Commander and select ipk in that

• Hi KiddaC,

I have been using your excellent Onyx skin on my Octagon running latest Openatv. When I look at my list of recordings it used to put series programmes all in the same folder...say "Antiques Roadshow" or some such. But now it just lists everything individually which is messy and leaves a very long list.

Is there something in settings to do this, I can't find it, or do I need to install a movie planner or organiser of some kind?

I tried enhanced movie centre but that just caused crashes, probably clashes with your Onyx skin.

Thanks for all your help and great work that you do.

• You can install KiddaC , movie planner as you know works with kiddacs skins , and even to enable it you had to disable EMC (enhancedmoviecenter) if you have it installed personally enhancedmoviecenter is not even installed on my system as for sorting out series there is plugin called Movie Organiser by Grogg but you neen to make folder for any series you have then run the plugin and it will move your epsodes into that folder.

• you probably had movie organiser from another forum

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• so what should I do? Can I get Kiddac's Movie Planner or is there a plugin I can use from Openatv? What to look for and where?

Maybe if I don't use the excellent Kiddac's skin the later versions of Openatv will organise the series folders for me?

Anyone use 7.3 or Beta 7.4?

• /usr/share/enigma2/slyk-1080-r19/

in s-main-templates.xml

you will have this screen

<screen name="t1-tv">

<widget source="session.VideoPicture" render="Pig" position="1357,122" size="503,267" backgroundColor="transparent" transparent="1"/>

<eLabel position="1357,122" size="473,267" backgroundColor="transparent" zPosition="4"/>

</screen>

Widget - is the video

eLabel - is a mask which reveals the video - this was done like this to actually help reduce black borders. As its smaller than the actual video size.

Keep the eLabel where it is and nudge the video position a bit to the left. i.e 1347 or 1337

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• ok done that no black line on the left, but its made a black line on the right

• make the video widget size bigger then

think im fighting a losing battle here

i move position i get a black line on the right

i move size i get a black line on the left

grrrrr

try this this these last edits I did a while back thanks to KiddaC and they work for me :)

Code
        <screen name="t1-tv">
            <widget source="session.VideoPicture" render="Pig" position="1342,107" size="503,297" backgroundColor="transparent" transparent="1"/>
            <eLabel position="1357,122" size="473,267" backgroundColor="transparent" zPosition="4"/>
            <widget source="session.CurrentService" render="Label" position="1357,345" size="473,36" font="Bold;32" foregroundColor="white" backgroundColor="transparent" borderWidth="2" borderColor="black" transparent="1" valign="center" halign="center" noWrap="1" zPosition="5">
                <convert type="ServiceName">Name</convert>
            </widget>
        </screen>
  • cheers pal worked a treat

• just a quick question im using a skin called premium fhd blue .i know its a little thing but would one be able to mod the slyk skin for the covers of the tv show is on to show up rather then the picons in the infobar ??

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!