Skin Support - Post questions for all my skins in here.

There are 1,432 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 146,172 times. The last Post () by urie.

• you will still need my version of the MovieList.py as its that file that does all the layout.
    Movieselection.py is just for the settings page to pick the layout.

so do I install your Movie Planner plug-in and then overwrite the movieselect.py with the settings you gave earlier?

• screens are now matching between 6.4 & 7.0 but still does not like nested directories and crashes when trying to access the parent directory. So single directories only for me at the moment then 🥴👍

• I'm trying to install Slyk Q 1080 (Version 1.31) skin on Vu+ Solo4K with OBH image v4.4 and having some problems. After install shared-components_1.09 and slyk-q-1080_1.31.20210620 I have the Green Panel and the Addons Manager in a small window like pictures below. Besides this, after installing this Skin and go back to change Skin I have a crash. Thanks for any help.604f51ff27d709a6809f5.jpg

1523a6a5afe452d.jpg

Enigma2_crash_2021-07-17_18-05-12.log

• I re-flashed the Solo4k and after installing the OBH image v4.4, I installed the skin Slyk Q 1080 (Version 1.31) before installing any plugins. I had the same problems as per my post #826.

Then I put the Backup I had taken before re-flashing the Solo4k and installed the same Slyk-q-1080 that I have on my Uno4k and Copied (overwrite) the Folder slyk-q-1080 in usr/share/enigma2 from the same Folder I have on my Uno4k, Everything worked good. This time I installed shared-components_1.07, slyk-q-1080_1.30.20200711 and toppicks_6.0.20200711 as I have on Uno4k.

4dd7da58cb9cf2eed7d8187.jpg2c6bbe3fd0d5ff3ef77e1bdd.jpg

• I re-flashed the Solo4k and after installing the OBH image v4.4, I installed the skin Slyk Q 1080 (Version 1.31) before installing any plugins. I had the same problems as per my post #826.

Then I put the Backup I had taken before re-flashing the Solo4k and installed the same Slyk-q-1080 that I have on my Uno4k and Copied (overwrite) the Folder slyk-q-1080 in usr/share/enigma2 from the same Folder I have on my Uno4k, Everything worked good. This time I installed shared-components_1.07, slyk-q-1080_1.30.20200711 and toppicks_6.0.20200711 as I have on Uno4k.

4dd7da58cb9cf2eed7d8187.jpg2c6bbe3fd0d5ff3ef77e1bdd.jpg

When I go the plugin menu, I don't get the picture in the right corner above. Did you tweak that yourself or are there different versions? Myself using OpenATV 6.4.

Groet/Regards/Grüße,

Andrew :dish:

• As I said above, my image is Open Black Hole v4.4. I didn't tweak the skin to have that picture in the corner (I don't even know how!) As I had some problems on Solo4K, I overwrite the folder of the Solo4K with the folder I had on the Uno4K. As for the plugins I used the 3 mentioned above that I used on the Uno4K too. Maybe others who have OpenATV 6.4 can give you more information.

• Hi KiddaC, just to let you know what I have seen on the SlyQ Epgselection-mod and movieplanner-mods seem to have been disabled in the latest openatv 7.0 of 22072021 (previous version no issue). They show in the installed plugins list but no longer work. I have attached 2 screenshots for you to see which shows them as installed and the epgimport screen that now gets displayed instead of Options etc. Unfortunately if I uninstall them then Fast Restart the the box locks up the openatv 7.0 loading screen as I have to re-install the image. No big deal really but just for reference.
    85cf3240e50bdd.jpg

e45dda.jpg

• I gave up on epg buttons mod a long time ago. There are just too many images nowadays.

It is a mammoth file to check and amend, and also openvix now do something completely different.

Its probably easier on openatv to just press menu on that screen and re-assign the buttons yourself to something similar.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• I gave up on epg buttons mod a long time ago. There are just to many images nowadays.

It is a mammoth file to check and amend, and also openvix now do something completely different.

Its probably easier on openatv to just press menu on that screen and re-assign the buttons yourself to something similar.

just leaving them as the base screens now as only really use it for setting up recording and they are available on 2 buttons now instead of one. Hardly an issue, thanks.

• I've been having a try of the PY3 OpenViX image on a ZGemma H7. I have the Onyx skin working but not the movieplanner mod. I've tried several variations of the ViX files and the newer atv files but it just won't start. It's probably me messing something up but when (or if) you get some time could you have a look mate

• I've been having a try of the PY3 OpenViX image on a ZGemma H7. I have the Onyx skin working but not the movieplanner mod. I've tried several variations of the ViX files and the newer atv files but it just won't start. It's probably me messing something up but when (or if) you get some time could you have a look mate

I had the same issue on openatv and neither the movieplanner or epgselection mods are being maintained by KiddaC for Python 3.

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!