Skin Support - Post questions for all my skins in here.

There are 1,467 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 150,019 times. The last Post () by bmitie.

• OK openatv have agreed to add in a new skin parameter value as a work around to these choicelists being displayed differently on different images.
    This will require an image update from yourselves. And me to put in a new line in all of my skins. I am currently going through my skins anyway. So that isn't a problem for me.
    This seems to be a openatv 7.2 issue. I think 6.4 and 7.3 are ok.
    Openvix no need to do anything.

[ChoiceList.py] Make vertical alignment configurable by IanSav · Pull Request #2878 · openatv/enigma2
    Add a new skin parameter called "ChoicelistVerticalAlignment", that takes a value from "*top", "*center", "*middle" or "*bottom", to specify the vertical…
    github.com

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• hi kiddac jist a quick fix one slyk r19

when you in stall local ipks there is no install screen when u click the ipk to install its on atv7.2

Is that an openatv error or my skin screen not showing.
    Have you tried it on metrix skin to see what that shows.

I also haven't got round to doing any updates on slyk r19.

• Official Post

Just for reference purposes

```

00:05:32.5564 [Skin] Processing screen 'MultiBootManager', position=(0, 0), size=(1920x1080) for module 'MultiBootManager'.

00:05:32.5725 [Skin] Warning: Attribute 'secondfont' has been deprecated, use 'valueFont' instead!

00:05:32.5729 [Skin] Warning: Attribute 'textOffset' has been deprecated, use 'textPadding' instead!

00:05:32.5731 [Screen] Warning: Skin is missing element 'description' in <class 'Screens.MultiBootManager.MultiBootManager'>.

00:05:32.5753 [Skin] Parsing embedded skin '<embedded-in-SimpleSummary>'.

00:05:32.5759 [Skin] Processing screen '<embedded-in-SimpleSummary>' from list 'MultiBootManager_summary, SimpleSummary', position=(0, 0), size=(132x64) for module 'SimpleSummary'.

00:05:32.7527 [Screen] Showing screen '['MultiBootManager_summary', 'SimpleSummary']'.

00:05:32.7539 [Screen] Showing screen 'MultiBootManager'.

00:05:32.7553 [Skin] Parsing embedded skin '<embedded-in-ScreenNamesAutoScreen>'.

00:05:32.7559 [Skin] Processing screen '<embedded-in-ScreenNamesAutoScreen>', position=(0, 0), size=(1920x50) for module 'ScreenNamesAutoScreen'.

00:05:32.7576 [Screen] Showing screen 'ScreenNamesAutoScreen'.

```

metrix

<!-- MultiBootManager -->

<screen name="MultiBootManager" position="0,0" size="1280,720" title="Multiboot Image Manager" flags="wfNoBorder" backgroundColor="transparent">

<widget source="Title" render="Label" position="58,36" foregroundColor="layer-a-title-foreground" size="525,50" valign="bottom" font="global_title;34" backgroundColor="layer-a-background" transparent="1" />

<widget name="slotlist" position="70,100" size="700,390" itemHeight="35" zPosition="1" font="screen_text;20" scrollbarMode="showOnDemand"/>

<ePixmap position="890,145" size="256,256" zPosition="10" pixmap="icons/restart.png" transparent="1" alphatest="blend" />

<widget name="description" position="810,385" size="415,220" font="screen_info;20" foregroundColor="layer-b-foreground" halign="center" backgroundColor="layer-b-background" valign="center" transparent="1"/>

<panel name="ScreenTemplateAllColorButtons_template1" />

<panel name="template1_2layer" />

<panel name="_oe-buttons_template1" />

</screen>

slykq

<screen name="MultiBootManager" position="0,0" size="1920,1080" flags="wfNoBorder" backgroundColor="transparent">

<panel name="template1"/>

<ePixmap pixmap="q-backgrounds/setup-bg.png" alphatest="blend" position="540,384" size="1002,623" zPosition="1"/>

<widget name="slotlist" textOffset="15,0" position="540,385" size="1002,624" font="Regular;33" secondfont="Regular;33" foregroundColor="white" backgroundColor="mid" backgroundColorSelected="select-darkblue-bg" selectionPixmap="q-selectbars/q-menu-2.png" itemHeight="78" enableWrapAround="1" scrollbarMode="showNever" transparent="1" zPosition="2"/>

<panel name="New-Buttons-T1"/>

<widget source="description" render="Label" position="540,140" size="1002,195" font="Regular;33" foregroundColor="white" backgroundColor="topmid" transparent="1"/>

<ePixmap pixmap="buttons/key_help.png" position="1845,1030" size="38,38" alphatest="blend"/>

</screen>

Edit:

https://github.com/openatv/MetrixHD/commit/43704cbf744c792ed44a532d7d4c9aa04bc81875

• Openvix Slyk Q 1080 v1.38_20230510

1_0_19_5230_812_2_11A0000_0_0_0_20230511062347.jpg

OpenATV 7.3 2023-05-09

Slightly different to abu baniaz screenshot

1_0_19_5230_812_2_11A0000_0_0_0_20230511073704.jpg

Downloaded everything from this repo and let it override the current folder https://github.com/kiddac/Slyk_Q_1080

Edit after sending the new ChoiceList.py I get the same issue with the text cut off

• dsayers the ChoiceList.py has been amended on openatv 7.3 2023=05-10

so perhaps remove the version you manually copied over and update to latest build to see if problem still exists.

Personally I will need to download latest sly q 1080 and try my self.

• hi kiddac jist a quick fix one slyk r19

when you in stall local ipks there is no install screen when u click the ipk to install its on atv7.2

Is that an openatv error or my skin screen not showing.
    Have you tried it on metrix skin to see what that shows.

I also haven't got round to doing any updates on slyk r19.

the screen doesnt show when installing an ipk..i tryed metrix shows installing bar. but when i tryed on 6.4 it worked so maybe it could be a change in 7.2

• this is what happens when they faff.

?thumbnail=1

Your screenshot is neither using the values from skin parameters in skin.xml

<parameter name="ChoicelistVerticalAlignment" value="*top" />

<parameter name="ChoicelistName" value="68,20,919,78"/>

or the inline textOffset

<screen name="MultiBootManager" position="0,0" size="1920,1080" flags="wfNoBorder" backgroundColor="transparent">

<panel name="template1"/>

<ePixmap pixmap="q-backgrounds/setup-bg.png" alphatest="blend" position="540,384" size="1002,623" zPosition="1"/>

<widget name="slotlist" textOffset="15,0"

As a mancunian would say. Proper fucked. Just make it a bloody list instead of all this crazy choicelist mayhem.

I am back openatv. Have you missed me.

• yes, their hack on their hack requires it

Add a new skin parameter called "ChoicelistVerticalAlignment", that takes a value from "*top", "*center", "*middle" or "*bottom", to specify the vertical alignment of all ChoiceList base widgets. (NOTE: The "*" is required to tell the parameter processor that the data is actually a string value and to not try and process this value through the numeric parsers.)

This parameter is a temporary hack to allow skins from other distributions to work, unchanged, on openATV. The other images should really fix the alignment issue in their code. The issue in the other images is that the default alignment is "top" and skinners have been forced to manually calculate offsets of the text to cause the text to be centered vertically in the line. In openATV we fixed this issue so that no such offset is required. Manually calculating and maintaining centering offsets is a waste of time and code when Enigma2 is fully capable of centering text itself. Most Enigma2 displays assume and expect text to be centered in the space allocated. The opeATV change makes this automatic and consistent for all widgets.

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!