Skin Support - Post questions for all my skins in here.

There are 1,432 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 146,115 times. The last Post () by urie.

• having trouble with sky q top picks downloaded ipk on first page of slyk q ftp over to usr/script changed permissions to 755 but not showing anything in crom manager ,latest vix and using filezilla just checking if the download file is ok cheers

On vix I just set Cron timers via gui so I don't edit the the file manually

kyscraper.sh 2am or what time you want. I use this to be in sync with other plugins that update early hours.

skypicker.sh hourly

Only difference is you can't set them 30 minutes but hourly is enough for me

5002_0_19_177E_7EE_2_11A0000_0_0_0_20231202003751.jpg

• Not sure if this is the right thread for my question but i will give it a try.

First of all thank you so much for your hard work, really fell in love with your skins KiddaC - I use the slyk onyx skin on my vu uno 4kSE with openatv 7.4. All is working flawlessly.

Althought I have a problem with your addon "toppicks". I tried to install this .ipk from your other thread but I cant see this plugin anywhere on my box. I tried to go step by step by your insctructions but without success:

I have 2 files in usr/script:

skypicker.sh

skyscraper.sh

rights both to 755 set.

Then I navigate to: etc/cron/crontabs

Unfortunately this folder doesnt contain any file called "roots". What does "set up crons to auto update the image" mean?

What am I doing wrong here? Any ideas?

• actually these two lines are in the roots file. but still no change.

• Code
    try this file 0 9 * * * /usr/script/skyscraper.sh 
    */30 * * * * /usr/script/skypicker.sh
    30 * * * *    /usr/bin/ntpdate-sync silent

you may wany to edit it to remove

Code
    30 * * * *    /usr/bin/ntpdate-sync silent

it is in .zip format so you will need to unpack it

also have you tried menu >setup > system > scriptmanager to try running the files

• thank you so much! its working now ;) appreciate your help.

• KiddaC , slyk-1080-r19 on openatv7.3

I have edited MessageBox.py section from s-openatv.xml and added changes to skin_user_slyk-1080-r19.xml

when selecting flashonline some of the text could not be seen.

changes made were changing font="Regular;39" to font="Regular;34"

in these two lines

Code
    <widget name="text" position="0,10" size="500,0" font="Regular;34" transparent="1" wrap="1" />
    <widget name="list" position="0,90" size="500,0" conditional="list" enableWrapAround="1" font="Regular;34" textOffset="15,6" backgroundColor=

If these changes are ok could they be added to slyk-1080-r19 skin

edit still have problems with one screen (Flash and restore settings) some text not showing and have tried reducing font size to 32 same as onyx but no joy same problem on onyx with that screen. Dont really want to reduce font size any more.

• Hi can someone point me in the right direction for a slyk skin for open atv 7.1 please thanks in advance can I access the slyk skin from plugin menu? 🙏🏻

• Thanks can I access the slyk skins from plugin menu on 7.1 plz sorry to be a pain

not sure if they will be in plugin downloads as openatv 7.1 is EOL (end of Life) so not updated any more if not you can find latest ones here in Kiddac section:

Enigma2 KiddaC

Also more infoon installing from plugins section

• good morning i am using slyk q 1080 skin on openatv 7.3

the pluginbrowser looks not like slyk q skin
    and when i install a ipk manual it doesnt show progressbar

is there any fix ?

thanks

• A screenshot would help is pluginbrowser showing icon or list if icons press menu and change plugin browser layout from view as grid to view as list, and save.

• The skins haven't been updated for a little while.

Some screens like plugin manager are now called something totally different in openatv, so my skins wont pick up the new screen names.

I occassionally go through my skins and try and update the missing screens. Just not got the time at the moment.

I am aware some need a refresh.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Quick one - I note that EPG Buttons / Tabs Mod does not work on OpenATV 7.3. I tried, and yes, it doesn't work. Well, the tabs appear - and you can flip forward and back, but the Channel +/- buttons no longer work - can't scroll down through the main EPG.

So - is there a fix? I've searched for 'EPG Buttons / Tabs Mod' but can't see anything recent that might help me... Is this not required by most and therefore not needed - or is there a deeper rooted issue with ATV7.3+

My apologies if I've missed an update somewhere that I should have noticed...!

Thank you,

Matt

Mut@nt HD51

openATV 7.3.20231229 (2023-12-27)

enigma2-plugin-extensions-openatv-epgselection-mod_3.1_all.ipk

• look here: RE: Skin Support - Post questions for all my skins in here.

or this epglist.py

• Amazing, thank you for this. Appriciate it.

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!