how to use softcam.key file to open channels???

There are 60 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 18,400 times. The last Post () by endri83.

• i get them from a couple of ppl on other forums. i dont seem to have a problem with them on my end tho. maybe im using deffernet stb. i get my keys from my gsky v7

is there an update function on the gsky?
    sounds like a cool box. another guy here gave me some keys from his and we had to do a little tweaking to them for his vu+

• its a nice box thats what i started out with bc i didnt know much. i put my foot in the door with the zgemma bc i wanted the 4k channels on 101w. i will say its a lot of work with this oscam stuff. i have the latest update for it but im running three firmwares behind the new one bc the newest one has bugs from what i read. what kinda tweak are ya talking about?

• its a nice box thats what i started out with bc i didnt know much. i put my foot in the door with the zgemma bc i wanted the 4k channels on 101w. i will say its a lot of work with this oscam stuff. i have the latest update for it but im running three firmwares behind the new one bc the newest one has bugs from what i read. what kinda tweak are ya talking about?

Keys from one box like the gsky look different than what oscam is happy with.
    So you have to look at them and make something out of them and edit, try them.

FYI I'm running the latest (a week or so ago) openatv 6.2.

Which Zgemma are you using?
    Only thing I see that I'm not too happy with is I have a Dolby Digital home theater system.
    Media player test files decode DD 5.1 great. TV on my fta system that decodes 5.1 nicely doesn't on the same channels on c band.
    IF you do decide to update to 6.2 be sure to perform a complete backup and backup your settings.
    Makes life easier when you set it all back up.

• so a softcam file for a freesat box vs a oscam softcam file are two different animals

hey first. on 101 ch. 1183 USA West SD are you getting a funky flashing green screen?

to answer your question. yes, no. export yours and send them.
    like this:

P 05A 00 CEF7CE422FF89E;68.5E 3974 H 19500

P 05A 01 E42DB81767E02E;68.5E 3974 H 19500

see? not quite like what oscam likes to see. there must be at least4 leading sid characters so i understand.

and there must be a space between the key and ; . or you get a non-hex value error in your live log.

• USA West SD is working just fine and has been. sorry got busy and forgot to tell ya

• ok im having the same problem here with green screen. must be usa west network problem. check on 125W tp 4080 there is another USA west but its in HD. i thought i had it on west but it was east. if you need the emm key i can send it to u still

• ok im having the same problem here with green screen. must be usa west network problem. check on 125W tp 4080 there is another USA west but its in HD. i thought i had it on west but it was east. if you need the emm key i can send it to u still

that's a relief. i've gone through every setting in my receiver and still a crazy green un-synchronized screen. same thing on tv japan on 127w.
    as i go along i'm arranging my softcam key file. it's a bit whacky right now but getting there.
    if you're able to get me your file to look at to compare mine with that would be cool.
    and if you can export on usb the files from another box you may have i could try to get them to work on our enigma2 receivers.
    just change the extension to .key if you want to try it. back up or rename yours first.
    also you may want to delete old 'added by emu' lines if they get real old because oscam dosen't do housekeeping there.

• Please ask in the main oscam forum.
    Pleas try to explain clear your problem.
    Explain exactly what is happening to you.
    Put some live log lines in the post.

It is a good thing that oscam writes lines.
    If your new lines break your oscam, there is a problem with your configuration.

If I am on a channel and it does not come in. As soon as it does come in. A new line is written.

Are you using the latest configuration files? The latest oscam? Which version and which receiver, version of Enigma2.

• hi man .sorry i bring up an old topic.

i have a mediastar ms-1000 and i want to use softkey to open the channels that are coded.but i dont know how.

i have a file that contains softkey but i dont know which channels does is support.

please help.

thanks

• Hello,

Is there any possible way to use the keys in a SoftCam.key in a OScam emulator?
    For example this is a key for DigiTV, but when I zap the channel I keep getting this error "rejected reader sid (0 ms) by Emulator", does anyone know how to use the keys to unlock the channel using SoftCam, appreciate your help.

#Nagra key

Code
    N 2111 00 69AA57C76AFCAAEEF4048183CB19395E ;Digi TV Cablu (Romania Cable TV)
    N 2111 01 10F5DB01646FD8852C0BCCA160F0B337 ;Digi TV Cablu (Romania Cable TV)

#RSA key

Code
    N 002111 M1 7508665801DC6815F8DF965641A8C27CAE056ED0249CF60F60DEDD75A3A84D486E85285220F133439F038BFE54975543C8DFC4205067985E5CDAD7ABA4CF48A7 ;Digi TV Cablu (Romania Cable TV)

Softcam Keys Support Forum

Configs, Downloads, Tools, Biss Feed Keys, Regular Feed Keys, Softcam Keys, Encrypted Feeds, Feed Hunter, Biss & Powervu Encrypted Feeds.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!