KiddaC Skins - Mods

There are 247 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 39,808 times. The last Post () by dsayers.

• Feartech no problem with anyone trying to help. The more people assist me, the easier my life.
    To be perfectly honest I never even checked your zip, But as I have the source files, it was easier for me to resize from original.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Feartech no problem with anyone trying to help. The more people assist me, the easier my life.
    To be perfectly honest I never even checked yout zip, But as I have the source files, it was easier for me to resize from original.

hey no worries! :) i think your file size was smaller anyway! i also know how busy you are as well :)

• It's possible to make something similar for Sky q skin?

Thanks

Edited once, last by bob63 ().

• I have never added weather elements in any of my skins.

You will have to look at a skin that does and see what skin code they use and what custom weather elements they are using.

This is fun

How do you think we all started skinning. We found a skin we liked, but wanted a few personal tweaks.... and then the journey begins...forever :)

• Official Post

Have you alkso installed the SkinComponents?? did you install the skin from the feeds or did you download the skin from KiddaC skin thread?

If the box is frozen you can manual override a broken skin by using ftp. Copy the skin.xml file from /usr/share/enigma2 to your computer

then open the the skin folder causing an issue. In your case the slyk folder.

Now overwrite the skin.xml in that folder with the one you copy to your computer.

Now you have to options.

1. open a terminal connection to the box and just type reboot hit your Enter key on your computer keyboard and the box reboots.

Now you should have the image default skin loaded and you are out of the freeze.

Just rember that you stil are in the slyk skin so open the skin selector and choose a working skin.

2. just kill the box with the power button and turnback on ;)

Same here select a working skin after you have rebooted

• I downloaded via the thread here, the only thing i see i done wrong was i installed all the IDK's at once, should i have just installed the skin components one first.?

I cant ftp back into the box because its frozen at that screen completely. Should i have just installed the Skin Component's first and then the others?

I might have to reflash the box, any suggesstions?

• warrencoakley

This is the second times I have seen this mentioned in the last few weeks.

it shouldn't let you install the main skin without the skin components files as its a required dependancy.

Components first (once for any of my skins)...then the skin file.

I am wondering if something has changed in openatv lately.

What openatv you using. openatv 6.4 or openatv 6.5

Are you using any prebuild images like wooshbuild, grog build, willow build etc

What sat box you using.

My skins are 1080p skins and do not work on older boxes

See this post and the replies for that

Skin Support - Post questions for all my skins in here.

• I'm on OpenATV 6.0

I got nearly everything set up now but I have 2 still I can't get my head around.

My EPG looks different, how come and what have I done wrong?

And also the planner, I can't get it to skin.

I tried installing one of your mods and again when a reset the GUI I'm now stuck at the OpenATV logo and I can't go any further now

I'm using a Tiviar Alpha + box

• openatv 6.0 - are you sure that is like 8 years old.

my skins will not work on anything older than openatv 6.3 - there is new button codes in later openatv images. So skins will fail.

what does it say on your main menu > information > about

• blast from the past that. That is also the original sky skin from years ago. It's not my skin. But amending that skin is what got me into skinning in the first place.

You can get openatv 6.4 here

http://images.mynonpublic.com/…ndex.php?open=tiviaraplus

How to flash a tiviar

https://www.openvix.co.uk/open…20a%20Tiviar%20Alpha+.pdf

How to setup your box once its flashed.

OpenATV setup guide by KiddaC

your in for a busy time :) Start of the weekend might have been better.

And if reflashing, don't forget to backup anything you need. IPTV lines, cs lines etc etc.

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!