KiddaC Skins - Mods

There are 247 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 39,794 times. The last Post () by dsayers.

• Movie Planner Mod doesnt seem to install on OpenVix 6.0003 (Vu Duo 4K) It says its there after first time I installed it, but it doesnt appear in list of install plugins

I just updated 5.4 to 6, had to manually reinstall Onyx skin ipk's.

I noticed I was unable to set "Use extended List - Slyk Onyx Planner." in PVR settings

Am I missing a beat ?

Thanks

• No, it doesn't work in ViX 6.0

Am I missing a beat ?

I pretty much gave up a long time ago on openvix mods. Its been 2 years since any update on epg or movie planner mod for vix. (5 months ago for openatv)

It is no longer possible to maintain these mods, too many changes are going on in all the images now, its just a free for all now with some of their teams coders, the different python versions, the different elements, the different variable naming etc.
    Openatv and openvix used to be very very similar images at the core. I don't think they are anymore. But to be honest I do even look anymore. I gave up trying.

I will stick with my openatv 6.5 until all the dust settles.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

Am I missing a beat ?

I pretty much gave up a long time ago on openvix mods. Its been 2 years since any update on epg or movie planner mod for vix. (5 months ago for openatv)

It is no longer possible to maintain these mods, too many changes are going on in all the images now, its just a free for all now with some of their teams coders, the different python versions, the different elements, the different variable naming etc.
    Openatv and openvix used to be very very similar images at the core. I don't think they are anymore. But to be honest I do even look anymore. I gave up trying.

I will stick with my openatv 6.5 until all the dust settles.

OK my man, very valid points. Appreciate all your efforts for many years.

Might have to go back to openatv so !! I just love the Onyx skin. Literally nothing better or as modern looking that I have come across, very wife friendly !!

• KiddaC hi!

Do you know if there is any way to rearrange and rename main menu items?

change to default skin, and it will show the edit buttons on main menu.

I can't remember what they are but its something like blue button to go into edit mode. Then maybe green to turn on move mode.

• KiddaC hi!

I can't remember what they are but its something like blue button to go into edit mode. Then maybe green to turn on move mode.

Those are the correct buttons for openatv at least. They also work within your skin albeit not shown.

• KiddaC hi!

Yes correct Blue Button to turn on edit mode Green button for move mode press Green Button again to stop move mode and then Blue Button again to end edit mode.

• Hi KiddaC. I have installed your Slyk R19, Onyx, Q with Top Picks on many boxes over the past few years. Just installed these on a new Zgemma h9.2h se running OpenATV 6.4 and Top Picks won't work. It shows the same menu screen and never changes. I followed you install instructions to the letter - have done it many time. But the Menu image remains the same. I've checked Timers -> Crons Timers and it seems correct. Autostart: Active. Current: Running. The date and hour scripts you provided are there. Any idea how I can get Top Picks to work from here? Thanks

• openatv 6.4 might still need the cron sym link setting up initially

see the instructions at the bottom of this post

also make sure you are using the latest version v6.0 toppicks

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!