Cache-ex Config

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,758 times. The last Post () by FoneFreak.

• Anyone care to share there working config for *** uk using cache-ex. So i can set it up on my own oscam and do some testing internally to see how this beast works.

• You will obviously need 2 oscam's running, I tested it from a dm500 as reader to oscam on pc and clients connecting to pc
    It worked fine but after a while I switched back to csp :)

then just reverse them and change the port to push the cache from oscam 2 to oscam 1
    also you must forward the ports using cachex on UDP on your router not TCP

add to oscam.conf for oscam1

Code
    [cs357x]
    port  = 12345

also add it to oscam.conf for oscam2 with the port you use

restart oscam after any changes, need any help give me a shout ;)

• tbh I much prefer CSP as a proxy, been using it for ages and I do like to test everything until I can find fault with it lol
    I found oscam as a proxy was unreliable but CSP just kept on going, ecm's for my white cards rarely above .150 even from a cache hit
    I recently upgraded to the latest r224 on ubuntu 64 bit and found the cache to work even better than the 2 year old version I had been using :)

• Thanks sync going to have a play with it, wondering whether to take plunge onto oscam using cache-ex or stay on csp. I will prob stay on csp thou

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!