Is there a Plugin panel for Vix Image on Ultimo

There are 17 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,063 times. The last Post () by barnsbury.

• Hi all

I have the vix 2.3 image on ultimo (with HD Glass16 skin) .

I used to have the TSpanel when I was using the BH image, but I cant seem to find the equivalent for the Vix image. Does it exist?

Also, I have installed cccam 2.3.0 from an ipk file. It is working, but whenver I go into the softcam manager and press Start/Stop Cccam - the box crashes. Everytime. I can only get cccam to work if I select autocam.

Why is this happening? Is this a known bug?

Many thanks

• You can install TS Panel if you like...it works in ViX!

There is a ViX repository within the image but if you're looking for cams you would need to get them elsewhere...

As for cccam....find a version of 2.3.0 that works with ViX...you've maybe downloaded one for a different image! Also...you don't need an ipk for ViX...just download the cccam file, place in /usr/softcams and enable in the setup menu...much easier and much more stable!

• You can install TS Panel if you like...it works in ViX!

There is a ViX repository within the image but if you're looking for cams you would need to get them elsewhere...

As for cccam....find a version of 2.3.0 that works with ViX...you've maybe downloaded one for a different image! Also...you don't need an ipk for ViX...just download the cccam file, place in /usr/softcams and enable in the setup menu...much easier and much more stable!

Thanks guys. Where do I get the cccam file to put into /usr/softcams? I can only seem to find ipk files.

phoenix - Am I supposed to go to that page from the box? It seems to be a list of ipk files

many thanks

• Thanks guys. Where do I get the cccam file to put into /usr/softcams? I can only seem to find ipk files.

phoenix - Am I supposed to go to that page from the box? It seems to be a list of ipk files

many thanks

Try the ipk pheonix linked to...it should work fine! (it just auto installs it into the correct directory for you) If you want an OScam & CCcam setup then you would be best installing them separately!

• You don't need to flash the box again to install another cam,to remove any addon (cams ets) use TS panel if you have it installed.There is a menu on it called "uninstaller",open this and you will see a list of addons installed on your box,pick the one you want to remove and then after it has un-installed it restart the GUI.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• If its a plugin you have installed manually as an ipk, you need to navigate to /usr/lib/opkg/status file and find the name of the ipk you installed

you can then remove it via telnet using the command - ipkg remove <package name>

You *can* also install this one over the top and hope it doesn't cause a conflict...

the easiest way is as mckee says...install TSpanel and remove via the uninstaller menu!

• Here's the ipk file for you for TS Panel,FTP it over to the temp folder and install it.

Having this on your image will makes things so much easier for adding and removing addons.

Also it gives you access to our server,where you can install cams and plug-ins etc straight onto your box.

• Here's the ipk file for you for TS Panel,FTP it over to the temp folder and install it.

Having this on your image will makes things so much easier for adding and removing addons.

Also it give you access to our server,where you can install cams and plug-ins etc straight onto your box.

you obviously haven´t read the previous post that mckee so kindly searched( using the searchbar) for you which has the ipk which he prob found HERE the same way I did...

• Oops. Sorry everyone! I didnt see that post. Im clicking on the links throgh outlook and I missed that post. Anyway, I should have searched. Just doing a ton of things at the same time, while getting ready for my dr appt and running late, lol

Thank you everyone, I really appreciate it. You guys are great! Will post back and let you know I get on,

• Right, I installed the tspanel, uninstalled the old cccam and installed it again through the panel - and still crashing. So, I reflashed the box and installed the tspanel and tried running cccam - and no crashing! Great.

Then I went through the tspanel and into the vu addons server and reinstalled the HDglass skin - and tried restarting cccam = CRASH !

So, the hdglass skin is not compatible with vix image properly :( But, I love this skin, so I am going to put up with this bug. Hopefully, someone will fix it.

Thanks again everyone for your help!

• Official Post

Just be careful with the skins you choose buddy, as you`ve already noticed their not all compatable with certain images and plugins.

It is possible to remove the problem skin without having to reflash again, FTP to /usr/share/enigma2 and delete the skin folder.

If you want try to differant skins download them from the images addons panel, much safer this way.

• Just be careful with the skins you choose buddy, as you`ve already noticed their not all compatable with certain images and plugins.

It is possible to remove the problem skin without having to reflash again, FTP to /usr/share/enigma2 and delete the skin folder.

If you want try to differant skins download them from the images addons panel, much safer this way.

The only down side there is the HD glass skin ties it self into many many system areas and is virtually impossible to fully de-install.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• The only down side there is the HD glass skin ties it self into many many system areas and is virtually impossible to fully de-install.

Ah, so that explains why my box continued to crash, even after I switched skins...

VU+ ULTIMO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!