Install CCcam 2.3.2 for ARM CPU DM900 Dream-Elite 6.0 DreamOS image

There are 32 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 11,024 times. The last Post () by master G.

• in dream elite manager start only oscams

Do you know how to use oscam?

If not start a new topic, please.

I have now only oscam for dreambox working (start) green icon

In add on panel>softcam of DE is possible install the cccam 2.3.2 i install it online all is ok as installation with ok message….please look in DE panel not necessary restart but then don''t appear in the DE softcams list. Why?

2) NEW VERSION OF DREAM ELITE IS AVAILABLE DATE 10/02 INSTALL NOW?

• Official Post

please look in DE panel not necessary restart but then don''t appear in the DE softcams list. Why

No idea, guessing its a problem with the version you downloaded from their feed.

2) NEW VERSION OF DREAM ELITE IS AVAILABLE DATE 10/02 INSTALL NOW?

Enthusiasts try all things to see whats best for them. Don`t settle on one image.

Dream-Elite or DreamOS images in general aren`t great.

Try an OE-Alliance or OpenPLi based image. They don`t use .deb files, but .ipk like all other receivers.

• I like dream elite, please let me know how start your file cccam .deb armv7ve is installed this one but don't start where is the gap? thank you

before was installed a cccam version 2.3.1 perhaps this is not full uninstalled?

• I like dream elite, please let me know how start your file cccam .deb armv7ve is installed this one but don't start where is the gap? thank you

before was installed a cccam version 2.3.1 perhaps this is not full uninstalled?

I like dream elite, please let me know how start your file cccam .deb armv7ve is installed this one but don't start where is the gap? thank you

• Official Post

I like dream elite, please let me know how start your file cccam .deb armv7ve is installed this one but don't start where is the gap? thank you

Seems like you could keep going around in circles here with CCcam.

Start a new topic and i will show you how to convert your CCcam.cfg to oscam.

Seems like you could keep going around in circles here with CCcam.

Start a new topic and i will show you how to convert your CCcam.cfg to oscam.

Yes i have removed cccam now i have installed oscam dreambox fpu 11439 and start ok, now is available an updated version?

I see in the oscam list inside DE manager a 11444 version is ok to install?

Better use openatv 6.3? You're right this fw image offer more possibilities using the .ipk file .deb file used in dreamboxes is not common here.

thank you

• HI master G , now i have copied this file :oscam-svn11501-arm_dream-webif-dvbapi-ssl-libusb-emu-upx in USR/BIN and assigned chmod 755 using telnet is correct? thank you

• ok, i have read the thread that i need and seems that the file is placed ok.

I have a question for you master G.....which image you use and softcam ?

Then i have another question about DM 900 but i wil open another thread for this.

• Official Post

which image you use and softcam ?

At the moment the DM900 is an ornament. VU+ solo 4k is the only box hooked up at the moment. I`m using a custom build of openatv and oscam-emu.

If i were to hook up the DM900 i would probably go for PurE2.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!