Black Hole 1.7.4 Historycal release

There are 28 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,514 times. The last Post () by regenold.

• 2) Theory of the effects of Big Bang in the Black Hole.

As we have explained many times, the parallel universes of the Black Hole are "projections" of the main matrix.
    In practice they are created from the array as their extensions (parallel dimensions) at the time of the Big Bang and
    at a time when the whole mass of all universes implode and then re-merge.
    We can therefore say that the Big Bang is composed of two stages:
    -implosion: concentration of all universes in the same mass.
    -explosion: expansion of mass and size projection.
    From all this it follows that at the time of the Big Bang all parallel universes implode when they touch and go to merge
    within the original Matrix (Black Hole). It was completely destroyed and then reabsorbed (cease to exist).
    Then the moment of explosion parallel universes are recreated but are completely new, i.e Startto exist as well as projections (simple copies) of the original matrix.So if you want to create a Black Hole Big Bang Universe, remember that you must first be on the safe Original matrix (Black Hole)
    or you'll be destroyed along with parallel universes. And remember that all your data in parallel universes will also be destroyed and lost.

• Is this a original Vu dongle that is not working with the image?

I am using a original Vu dongle in a Ultimo running the new BH 1.7.4 and it is working no problem at all.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• I still had problem seeing my ntfs partition on this and also in the latest release my wifi dongle wasn't recognised. Vix 2.3.204 works a treat though.

Same here with 2 dongles, one not recognised and the other worked once then stopped and won't work again.

Neither original vu+ dongles, both ralink.

I really like 1.7.4 but can't connect it to the internet any other way, if anyone has a fix please post :D

• this copy and past from black hole home forum massage from Shio

Dear Black Hole users,
    Thank you for the appreciation shown for the work of the team and in particular for the enthusiasm you have shown for the new implementation of Parallel Universes in Black Hole 1.7.4.

Due to the many requests to be able to use a single usb stick for the various features of the Black Hole, "meo" has decided to work on a new tool for partitioning and formatting your Usb stick and also a new device manager that can manage devices with more than one partition.

In the next release "1.7.5" you can partition a usb stick so that you can use it to mount as multipul devices such as:
    /media/usb
    /media/meoboot
    /universe

• I bought my box before those vu+ sticks came out but works fine under vix and blackhole 1.7.3. Not sure what they did with 174. Also lack of support for drives with more than 1 partition is a bit disappointing.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!