Zgemma h9 blind scan

There are 67 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,433 times. The last Post () by Gutocpv.

• Equipment? I have got the equipment, surely... And how would I pose the problem if I didn't have the equipment? Or do you believe that a 100 cm dish with a specific lnb cannot receive C band channels? I assure you it can ...;)

Vu+ duo due - Zgemma H9.2H - Motorized system with Amiko DM 3800, LNB Inverto Black Ultra Single and Fracarro 100 cm dish (70,5E to 45W).

• You sort it out, then....

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• Equipment? I have got the equipment, surely... And how would I pose the problem if I didn't have the equipment? Or do you believe that a 100 cm dish with a specific lnb cannot receive C band channels? I assure you it can ...;)

... and then, dear gorski, you always give me the impression of being a little biased with me when I write something ...

Know that if I ask for something, I do it only if I am sure that the problem can be of general interest, and certainly not of my exclusive interest ... Without rancor, believe me ...:eye-tongue:

Vu+ duo due - Zgemma H9.2H - Motorized system with Amiko DM 3800, LNB Inverto Black Ultra Single and Fracarro 100 cm dish (70,5E to 45W).

• Perhaps if you slow down a little and read with some understanding of the issues.... A few posts back I told you who writes drivers but oh no...

Push, push, push regardless... Aggression doesn't solve any problems, only makes more of them...

tromo has a post on the subject, he wrote in more technical detail...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• tromo

"Ah well, the meaning of 'blindscan' is a bit elusive/shady among manufacturers/users, especially in C band. A proper one (in a true sense of the def) should not care about predefined satellites.xml or other stuff, but do a 2 pass scan; 1st spectral analysis (get something strong and probably reasonable) and then do all the possible DVB parameters checks to see if it makes any sense. There are at least two more approaches to this problem, with less or more happy results (time vs quality)."

"The problems are not BRCM related, but Front End/Tuner HW and SW , which are from another company. Sadly, at this moment, I'm not able to check C band stuff."

• Perhaps if you slow down a little and read with some understanding of the issues.... A few posts back I told you who writes drivers but oh no...

Push, push, push regardless... Aggression doesn't solve any problems, only makes more of them...

tromo has a post on the subject, he wrote in more technical detail...

Aggression??? What aggression???:shock:

• Try this and see...

chewie

"I got a tip on another forum on how to set up for blind scan, I have the Zgemma 9.2S and these settings also work on the Zgmma 7, here are the settings:

For C band use user definied,

Lo low 10000,

Lo High 10000 and you need to

scan from 10950 - 11750 mhz to cover all C Band.

You can scan from 11000 - 11750 for best results.

Cover all C band frequencies. 10950 is 4200 and 11750 is 3400.

On the blind scan screen the start frequency is set to 11000 and the Stop frequency is set to 11700, I set the accuracy for 5.

This receiver Blind Scans on C-BAND now, give it try on these settings.

Regards.

Chewie"

• You keep pushing and pushing, regardless of what one tells you - I call that aggression and you? What do you call it?

• diyjeb

"I managed to get blindscan working on my Zgemma H7.AC with openpli-7.1-rc-h7-20190617_usb.zip and zgemmah7-PurE2-6.3-20190619_usb.zip.

Event though my Invacom QPH-031 Quad Polar Circular Linear Ku Band LNB that requires a local oscillator Frequency: Lo = 10.75 GHz, High = 11.25 GHz, I decided to leave my tuner configuration LOF setting in OpenPLi and PurE2 set to universal. In the blindscan plugin, I left the scan start and stop frequencies as default (10700 and 12750).

This resulted in successful ku blindscan on satellites 87.1W to 125.0W. It doesn't matter to me that the frequencies shown in the blind scan state window are wrong. I'm just happy all transponders are found and all channels are found.

I have been using this QPH-031 because it has circular capability which is useful in North America but maybe its time to get a universal LNB.

Thanks to everyone involved with developing these firmware options and plugins."

• More simply, the will to solve a problem, with the support of other forum users ... Specifically jenseneverest , who was punctual and precise in the answer, and only later yours, that after being "adequately stimulated", finally provided comprehensive answers ... :laugh1::laugh1:

Ah, I forgot ... the solution proposed by diyjeb is clearly a workaround that I already knew, and certainly not a "technical" and "organic" solution to the problem I have proposed.

Best wishes, Great gorski ... :fingers crossed::fingers crossed::fingers crossed:

"How can you say to your brother: Allow me to remove the straw that is in your eye, and you do not see the beam that is in yours?"

Gospel according to Luke, Chapter 6 - Lk 6,39-42 - The Holy Bible

• If only you heard of and understood the word "fair", plus could hold a few pieces of information together in your head for long enough to make the right connections...

I said tromo spoke about it in more technical terms.

This is the "organic" solution, which you have not proposed. I did. Actually, tromo did. That is the whole point of this - drivers should be written by the HW manufacturers and developers of the company which bought it from them. Not E2 teams!

You could have searched for it. But no, you would rather wait for me to put it on a silver platter... and then you chose to misrepresent it...

But don't worry, with this attitude I shall do no such silly thing ever again!

P.S. Indeed, how can you not possibly see the obvious here?!?

• Have you read what jenseneverest wrote in #38 ( Zgemma h9 blind scan)??

It's exactly what I thought ... jenseneverest confirmed it ...

If the drivers for all OE E2 images are identical and also supplied by airdigital AKA ZGEMMA (# 34 - Zgemma h9 blind scan) and in some OE images the blindscan for the C band works perfectly (# 36 - Zgemma h9 blind scan), then, perhaps, the problem could be solved by the team, and not by the manufacturer.

This is to answer your question about what is obvious or not obvious to me, but of course I can be wrong ... What a coder writes, then, is not Law, is not Cast Gold, and I do not think tromo will be scandalized if I write this...

... Everything can be perfectible, improved ... Can not you find ??

"How can you say to your brother: Allow me to remove the straw that is in your eye, and you do not see the beam that is in yours?"

Gospel according to Luke, Chapter 6 - Lk 6,39-42 - The Holy Bible

• Again, you need to read what tromo said...

"The problems are not BRCM related, but Front End/Tuner HW and SW , which are from another company."

But OK...

• I did some tests few monthts ago using some images, then OpenVision show correct parameters (3400 to 4200), but no channels found.

726fa8f8e00.jpg

09fb258.jpg

b72f9ed3f6e68ea.jpg

5e155bc0.jpg

OpenATV, PurE2 don't how 3400 to 4200, but Ku parameters...

OpenPli scan wrong frequencies.

4830d6a676.jpg

91fc93b675a22200cfb7da.jpg

https://forum.openvision.tech/viewtopic.php?p=8271#p8271

For Ku, work and show all fine.

Dream Two, h9sSE/h9s/h9 twin, sf8008/sx88/sx88+, Osmini4k, Gt-Media v8UHD/GTC/v9prime/v8xs/m7x/finder2, Amiko SHD 8900, Vu Zero/Zero 4K, Mecool K1/K2/K3, Azamerica s2015, Nazabox Xgame, Koqit K1 mini, TBS 5520se/5925/6922se/6903x, Openbox X5/S9, AZBOX TITAN twin/Premium+/Elite, Rasp Pi/pi3/pi4, t95 max+, Freesky Triplo X, Orange Pi PC, Coolsat 5000, Dm528s, DM800se, Satlink 6933/6960/6932, Mygica S270, Pixelview PlayTV . Motorized 5m - C band(20ºE - 116.8ºW), Motorized 1,80m - KU band

• I need test OpenPli again to show channels... I think the problem is only to "show" wrong (C band) "Frequencies", but correct symbol rates and channels.

Dream Two, h9sSE/h9s/h9 twin, sf8008/sx88/sx88+, Osmini4k, Gt-Media v8UHD/GTC/v9prime/v8xs/m7x/finder2, Amiko SHD 8900, Vu Zero/Zero 4K, Mecool K1/K2/K3, Azamerica s2015, Nazabox Xgame, Koqit K1 mini, TBS 5520se/5925/6922se/6903x, Openbox X5/S9, AZBOX TITAN twin/Premium+/Elite, Rasp Pi/pi3/pi4, t95 max+, Freesky Triplo X, Orange Pi PC, Coolsat 5000, Dm528s, DM800se, Satlink 6933/6960/6932, Mygica S270, Pixelview PlayTV . Motorized 5m - C band(20ºE - 116.8ºW), Motorized 1,80m - KU band

• Posts 49 and 51 for workarounds...

Which workaround is needed (IF it actually really works as proper blindscan, as described by tromo, which is doubtful) because the HW (tuner) supplier did not supply the correct drivers to Zgemma and other STB manufacturers...

Good luck, either way...

==============================================================================================

The fact remains, that all you guys who actually need it, MUST BAND TOGETHER AND WRITE TO ZGEMMA and OTHER COMPANIES AFFECTED, in order TO PUT PRESSURE ON TUNER MANUFACTURERS TO WRITE THE PROPER BLOODY DRIVERS!!!!

I did my part in making Zgemma aware of this problem - even though I am not affected!!! - NOW, IT'S YOUR TURN TO DO WHAT YOU MUST DO!!!!

If you do nothing - please, don't cry around all the forums... It's rather unbecoming!!!

• blindscan DOES NOT WORK on this box - well, it certainly doesnt work on Western satellites, i tried 30w, 22w, 34.5w and 45w - no transponders found!

however, manual scans work fine

it can even lock low SR TP's i.e china radio on 45w.

it just cannot blind scan for toffee

• This "solution" don't work for me..

Only working this way:

https://www.satellites.co.uk/f…-twin-c-blindscan.178752/

* LOF: Universal Lnb for all C band satellites

* Tone Mode = OFF

* Change Stop Frequency = 12750 to 11300 (when start blindsc plugin)

e35cb150e4e47253bf18b7bb.jpg

e3c4573c8e1c22d15c2b7212.jpg

Using 10000 for Lo low and high, looping same frequency

Zgemma H9 Support Forum - Combo Tuner DVB-S2X DVB-C/T2 Linux Enigma2 Multi-stream QT Stalker WiFi Digital Receiver

Download Zgemma H9 Twin SE, Zgemma H9 Combo, Zgemma H9 Combo SE, Zgemma H9s and Zgemma H9s SE 4K UHD Series Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenBh, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenPLi, OpenLD, OpenSPA, OpenViX, OpenVision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, Sat-Lodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!