Openatv don't open fta channels

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 874 times. The last Post () by lioxir.

• I have installed version 24/2 but sometimes the fta channel don't open, the open atv logo don't disappear to let view the channel selected.

Possible downgrade to an older version?

With older version no problem.

Thank You

• What brand and type is your box ? I have no problems with the new beta version of OpenATV (6.3 beta). Your problem can lie anywhere.

It could be ...

If some channels do not open after upgrading OpenATV, then there may be a problem with "/etc/enigma2/lamedb[5]" or "/etc/tuxbox/satellites.xml". You must re-tune the channels to the set top box or return the all original backed up data.

The original OpenATV image may not be restored backwards. But you can download the older version which you used before (6.1 or 6.2 ?) from the internet and install it from the USB stick. Of course, if you do not have backed up data, it's a problem.

The problem of FTA channels may also be in the wrongly configured tuner (in the OpenATV MENU) or in the device tuner drivers.

I personally never make an update online, because it is similar to updating Windows 7 to version Windows 10 :). Half of everything then does not work :).

It is better as the frist to back up the necessary data and scripts. Then, perform the flash set top box, with the latest version of Enigma, using the USB key.

• Dreambox DM 900 UHD 4K NEW MODEL 2019

When i start the dm 900 the open atv logo appear also on the left appear the parabolic dish image flashing

continuously and show under that move from 13 E to 13E same satellite hot bird position..... I don't know why this! I have a parabolic dish mounted on stab rotor. This blocke screen with open atv logo is about 2 or 3 minutes then suddenly unblock and the channel is visible again.

The satellite signal is strong i can view the bar of this signal on the lcd display.

This trouble is not every time i start dm 900 sometimes this block don't appear and the channel is visible soon. Thank you

• master G

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!