H9 Combo

There are 117 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 15,348 times. The last Post () by Snoopy8.

• Twin? This is COMBO thread, m8...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• COMBO thread!!!

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• Hmm, maybe we will get Android OS for H9 Combo (and maybe Twin?) after all?:cool1:

• gorski i am still waiting for Android for our H9 combo, i am ready to test. Thanks very much I followed your tutorials and assistance from Kihmathi i have done multiboot on all 4 E2 partitions.

Blindscan on C-band doesn't work,Ku band works excellently.

MIS channels work if only you manage to scan them in.

Circular Cband channels are a tough nut to crack and rarely scan.

Single solution/One cable solution Cband lnbs are a huge challenge, you have to make deductions and scan manually.

Tuner sensitivity is fairly good.

Overall its a very nice box, the hardware is adequate to run Android even if it boots from SD card.

• Android shouldn't run from mSD, because there is an Android partition on internal flash... ;)

We'll see, I hope soon... :)

• Salve..

ho un h9 combo con preistallata la ATV 6.3 - Vorrei mettere la softcam ,ma non trovo quella giusta . ho provato la feed 3.0 all con 2.3.2 ,ma non va ( si pianta spesso ) . Sto pensando di cambiare immagine, questa mi sembra complessa..

Qualche suggerimento ?? Grazie...

• It's simple with plugins, softcams, tools etc. - if you use PurE2:

How to flash H9x/H9.2x series - post no. 21 by me

Simple flashing procedure for H9 COMBO/TWIN image

1) Power off your Combo/Twin at the back, using the white power button.

2) Download and send an unzipped, new Combo/Twin image from your PC to a compatible USB stick.

3) Put the USB stick (with the new image to flash) in either of the 2 Combo/Twin USB slots.

4) Press the white power button at the back and immediately press the OK button on your remote control unit and hold it, until you see "rCUY" on the LED.

5) You will see the Recovery menu > choose what you want to do...

=> "Bootmenu"

=> Flash local image

=> choose USB stick where the image is

=> choose the zipped h9combo.zip"

=> choose the partition to flash it to (Linux 1 - 4 are for Enigma2 images)

=> you will see "Flashing"... wait a bit...

"Flashing completed"...

6) You will now see the main recovery/boot menu again > simply choose which partition you want to boot into...

• Salve..

ho un h9 combo con preistallata la ATV 6.3 - Vorrei mettere la softcam ,ma non trovo quella giusta . ho provato la feed 3.0 all con 2.3.2 ,ma non va ( si pianta spesso ) . Sto pensando di cambiare immagine, questa mi sembra complessa..

Qualche suggerimento ?? Grazie...

Hi,

you can find here the last feed for openatv OpenATV SoftCam Feed, or you can install Pure2 image.

Regards.

Ciao,

puoi trovare a questo post l'utlimo feed per openatv OpenATV SoftCam Feed oppure installare Pure2.

Ciao

• Grazie Gorski...

Ma ho provato .Niente. L'immagine zippata non parte..Provo a scoppatarla e ad inserire solo la cartella h9combo ?

• Nel mentre ho provato l'ultimo feed ...Sembra funzioni bene...Grazie...

Mi rimane da fare il flash di un'altra immagine...Grazie ancora...Intanto studio Pure2..

• Just get a compatible USB stick and they will all go...

• Hello to all can i know why is two image for h9 combo. Emmc 80 mb and recovery Emmc 16 mb.. If i must to flash my h9 combo from usb what image i must to use? Thankyou

• You can have 4 images in Combo/Twin, since they have 8GB eMMC/flash.

For instance, PurE2, OpetATV, OpenSPA etc. Read carefully!

• Yes i know, i can put 4 different image but why AN image have 2 release recovery_emmc.zip (16mb) and emmc.zip(80mb). When i must use one and when i must use other? Witch i must to use for usb flash. Thankyou

• Read above - CAREFULLY (slowly, with attention) - it's all explained...

Zgemma H9 Support Forum - Combo Tuner DVB-S2X DVB-C/T2 Linux Enigma2 Multi-stream QT Stalker WiFi Digital Receiver

Download Zgemma H9 Twin SE, Zgemma H9 Combo, Zgemma H9 Combo SE, Zgemma H9s and Zgemma H9s SE 4K UHD Series Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenBh, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenPLi, OpenLD, OpenSPA, OpenViX, OpenVision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, Sat-Lodge.

Participate now!

Donā€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!