help with oscam

There are 21 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,316 times. The last Post () by Panda555.

• You could try:
    enigma2-softcams-oscam-all-images_11.505-emu-r790-arm+mips_all.ipk
    Then:

oscam-svn11505-arm_dm900-solo4k-webif-oscam-emu-patched.tar.gz
    Extract it then edit the extracted file to read oscam. FTP into /usr/bin. Replace the existing oscam binary. Change permissions to 755.

Drop your SoftCam.Key file into /etc/tuxbox/config.
    That should do it. Start your softcam and see.

• You could try:
    enigma2-softcams-oscam-all-images_11.505-emu-r790-arm+mips_all.ipk
    Then:

oscam-svn11505-arm_dm900-solo4k-webif-oscam-emu-patched.tar.gz
    Extract it then edit the extracted file to read oscam. FTP into /usr/bin. Replace the existing oscam binary. Change permissions to 755.

Drop your SoftCam.Key file into /etc/tuxbox/config.
    That should do it. Start your softcam and see.

Hello I have Zgemma H9S running openATV 6.2

I installed universal softcam feed 3.0

What I need to next ? installing oscam or oscam emu ? what is the difference between them ?

• Better left for another member here. I only use oscam-emu and the latest powervu files posted on this site.
    Perhaps a configuration file if you're having issues.
    Patience. Someone will jump in here eventually.

• Official Post

@biff2005 the latest oscam can be downloaded from the vix plugin menu, then look on the forum for your configs you will have to install them manually

@ozone1864 reboot your box and install oscam from the openatv plugin menu. If you dont know what oscam emu is then you will only need normal oscam.

• Official Post

@biff2005 the latest oscam can be downloaded from the vix plugin menu, then look on the forum for your configs you will have to install them manually

@ozone1864 reboot your box and install oscam from the openatv plugin menu. If you dont know what oscam emu is then you will only need normal oscam.

Latest oscam on OpenVix does not mean the latest oscam.

Currently pegged to 11420 on 4.2 branch

https://github.com/oe-alliance…ms-oscam-latest-arm.bb#L9

• Official Post

indeed, its very old, best download the latest version here: http://dreamosat.net/oscam/ind…=nom&directory=1.20_TRUNK

• @abu baniaz...thanks m8 for posting these links above...and you are correct the versions available for download via the vix plug-ins seem to be badly outdated...i've tried various versions from this forum and others and got nowhere until you posted these .ipk links.

i'm an oldie on sat.receivers but a newbie to this type of receiver but it's the type of problem that deters people from asking questions or trying to learn how to use a linux receiver...thanks again

oops ran my mouth too quickly...these don't work for me either..

• @biff2005 the latest oscam can be downloaded from the vix plugin menu, then look on the forum for your configs you will have to install them manually

the one i got installed says oscam V1.20 unstable_svn build r11420

installed this and its working ok for me now

• Hello I have Zgemma H9S running openATV 6.2

I installed universal softcam feed 3.0

What I need to next ? installing oscam or oscam emu ? what is the difference between them ?

Hello.

Softcam-feed-3.0 as an additional source of IPK packages for Enigma, does not include the latest versions of Softcams. Therefore, you need to look for ways other than installing from the add-on feed if you always want the current version of Softcam in Enigma. Of course, even the new Softcam may not be good and may contain a lot of BUGs.

Zgemma H9S contains ARM chipset (processor), so you must find just the ARM installer or binary file, for your set top box. It has already been mentioned above.

The Oscam-Emu version includes an Emu-module that serves as a virtual card reader (software reader / software card). You then define and use the software card reader in the "oscam.server" file. Then you need just the right configuration keys. It's an old and primitive channel coding method.

The standard version of Oscam uses a physical reader (such as external hardware: a built-in UNI-reader on the device or an external USB reader) and does not contain an Emu-module.

Another info about Oscam-Emu, for example, here: oscam vs oscam emu

• Ok thank you mate

• Dear S3n0 and ozone1864 i want your help please SOS!!!!

If someone like dear ozone1864 manage to play --to work in zgemma h9s Powervu 4.8e and 0,8w in DES algo then tell me the way please please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard in 2-3 forums that h9s cant now play powervu DES algo powervu.Maybe its drivers problem.I cant explain why zgemma only in h9s( a lot of months in markets) dont play DES powervu

BUT if someone like ozone1864 or someone else that has this receiver and play DES powervu 4.8 0.8 etc .....can he tell me the way?

I am talking about ,,without stream relay!

AFN in CSA algo work perfect!

• I won't help you because I don't know what you want. What is "DES powervu 4.8 0.8" ? Sorry, but I don't know everything :). I only know some things. I'm an expert on certain things, but not everything :).

Perhaps it would be better to start a separate new topic, and some users who know a particular problem will then advise you on your problem.

• Powervu channels at 0.8west and 4.8east are in DES algorithm

Powervu channels at 9e For example AFN channels is in CSA algorithm.

H9s as i can see for my litle experience ,,can play only Powervu in CSA algorithm

Maybe its driver problem of zgemma.

Ii doesnt need to open new topic my friend s3n0.If anyone knows something more info about this than me(in this topic),,,or if someone with this reciever opens powervu channles in 4.8east or 0.8west...please tell me the way.........only without stream relay

i have to say that Zgemma h7s plays everything....Only h9s series has this problem

Thank you very much!!

https://github.com/oe-alliance/oe-alliance-core/issues/421

• i have used all images and oscam-emu all-- and oscam all--- all configs but nothing.

With my config files plays a lot of ,of my receivers mips arm and arch64 but not h9s

---------------------------------------------------

You know something dear s3n0?

Only if someone has this receiver zgemma h9s and know a lot of things ,,can help us-me!!!!!!

None else!!!

• Mate I used powerVU long time ago but not anymore. I think you should install oscam-emu softcam which will enable powerVU autoroll if that what do you mean !

Autoroll is for DES encryption which changes keys every minute or less .

• Thank you Panda555,,,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! see POST 18

your trick works perfect.and works normaly without stream relay with PIP way

i am 42 years old , i have alot of receivers mips-- arm and 1 aarch64 and this trick of h9s is crazy very crazy and strange!!!!!!!!

It is the only way for now to watch powervu 0.8 and 4.8 Des algo in H9s

I cant understand why this happend and the way (pip way) that opens thease channels

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I BEG openatv-openvix-openpli-Pure2 etc.. images to do something about it...(especialy Pure2 ..............)

Only thease Teams can write something to Air Digital about opening Des powervu channels ONLY with PIP way like Panda 555 said.

I hope also For example Pure2 team can build an image of H9s (as H9s can decrypt DES algo powervu without stream relay) that opens thease channels without enable-disable and enable again pip all the time.Thank you! THIS IS IMPORTAND!!!

Thank you!!! Please Teams do something about it!!!

Have a nice night.Thank you to hear me!!!

I forgot to say that i have tested this trick in openatv 6.3 with oscam 11505.I have to say that if openatv work with pip way so and pure2 and other teams with pip function will work

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!