how to add c-line in amiko alien 8900 hd using spark?

There are 14 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 17,779 times. The last Post () by fyusuf1.

• please need someone to tell me how to add c-line in amiko alien 8900 hd using spark,i have been trying but no lock.please kindly assist me.thanks

• Found this on my travels :

Native CCcam doesnt run on Amiko , use OScam instead , it should run on Spark and enigma2

But then I also found this :

• This is the simplest way of adding cline in spark

Now you will need to download the emu_plugin file
    Once you have downloaded and unzipped the emu_plugin.zip
    Place the folder 'plugin' onto a USB stick and insert the USB stick into the USB port on the rear of the receiver.

You will then see a popup window, click Yes to install

Now open DCC,
    When setting up the Configuration use the following logon data:

Username: root
    Password: root

Once a connection has been established, click FTP
    Now click var -> /root/plugin/var

Now click on Keys

Now select on your CCcam.cfg file and click on the transfer button, boxed in Red below

When asked to overwrite click Yes

You can check the CCcam.cfg file is correct, by clicking on it and then click View
    If you need to edit the file you can do so by clicking the Edit option. Copy & Paste your cline

Once your happy the CCcam.cfg file is okay, you can save & close DCC

Now on Alien Box click Menu -> Plugin

Select CCcam214 and click the Enter button, this will start the emu.
    You will see it has been started as the Red Off icon will change to Green.

Now you have started the CCcam Emu, you can exit.
    You should now be able to view the channels you select

• Thanks cazuela. I installed It successfully and works. But it freeze all the time in hd channels. How can I config with oscam ?

• Freezing may be due to excesive CPU load; see it by telnet, "top" command; if the load is up to 100% (idle to 0%) and "nic" is high, you can lower nic to 0% by using oscam instead of cccam (let me know if I can help you with support for config. oscam).
    Prior to connect by telnet you'd better zap on a SD channel, or even on an empty one, tap connect and once the connection is on and "top" command entered, zap bach to a HD channel (mine fails to connect if on a HD channel, even if I use Dreamboxtools instead of DCC).
    But, sometimes, a fresh image recovery install can solve the problem with freezing (if corrupted sw is the cause!).
    Keep me on touch, good luck!

• Hi have followed these steps and cccam says running, channels I should be able to view are still scrambled, any ideas?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

• The CCCam in spark is a modified version of mgcamd. It can only be used as a client not a server. It reports back to the CCCam server as being CCCam version 2.1.4.

Native CCCam cannot run on SH4 architecture. You have to use OSCam if you want to use the Alien as a server.

Nano

• I have an n line which in a ***Box F3 I just put in the same as a CCcam line. I have the Amiko Alien 2 now running E2 but I don't want to run as a server just as a client. There must be a way I can put an N or c line as just a client.

Can anyone please advise the way to do this?

• hi, the best is to put e2 image for me hr image the best and runing oscam there you can put c or n line with not prob.

• I have found different protocols work best on particular image so is best to try which works for you.

If cccam is installed all you need is the CCcam.cfg file you used in your F3 and ftp into the var/key folder

If mgcamd you need to create a camd.list file if it not there and copy your line into it, also mg_cfg needs to be edited so that G: { 33 } is set this way for ccam and newcamd to work also mg_cfg attributes need to be set 755 all this is in the var/key folder.

If oscam then your line needs to be converted, look for c to oscam converter, you can copy the result of converter to oscam.server or the converter will create oscam.server file which you can ftp into var/key folder, I also found that removing the dvbapi file also made oscam work for me.

• Thanks Rami and Mahrkpat. I will give it a go.

May one of you please verify my oscam setup is fine? first time I am ever trying it. cant get it to work. Don't know where i am going wrong.

Its in a different post in this category.

Thanks

Spark STI 7111 Support

Support for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution, Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!