Cable tuning problem please help

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 789 times. The last Post () by seagen.

• Hi everyone,

its been a while since i did a scan on my system maybe a couple of years. When using Autobouqet maker for cable it doesnt pick anything up anymore has this plugin stopped working? Also when i do a complete scan via the tuner setup it still doesnt pick anything up, when scanning i always have it on a premium channel. I haver a vu+duo running Openblackhole. Im getting most of the channels but thought id do a spring clean and get everything in order.

Thanks in advance for any help you may provide

• You say a cable scan. Does your receiver have provision to blindscan cables?
    If using a static xml file, I've found I have to actually edit it to include the frequencies and modulation parameters.
    I got this from using a Silicondust HDHomerun tuner and using the results from a file on my pc saved after a cable scan.

• Official Post

Which of the following is it?

ABM completes and does not find anything

ABM fails to complete.

Secondly, a Duo only has soldered satellite tuners. Which tuner are you using for cable?

Thirdly, what are the tuner configurations for this cable tuner. Post a screenshot please.

Fourthly, not referring to ABM, what scanning details are you using? Post a screenshot please.

Fifthly, what is your NetID? Number, not name.

• Official Post

Maybe you can give us some info about how you solved it so others with same issue can get helped :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!