SKY DE

There are 469 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 176,528 times. The last Post () by W@Rp.

• hi i was using 11.507 and not 11.491 so i dont think thats the problem, i noticed enigma has since deleted the post containing the ipk.

< VU+ Ultimo 4K - OpenBH v5.3 - Primesat PR1200 V-Box - CM 1.2M Dish - Jaeger SMR 1224 Motor - Inverto Twin C120 LNB - Raven Feedhorn >

• Updated to Oscam 11517 not all clearing and those that do tend to freeze?

Not sure on my settings?

Tried adjusting but no real change?

In that case, most likely the reason of the freeze-downtime is on the side of your source-associate(s), where necessary adjustments should be made.

• so when will the new 517 be uploaded for the vu+ ultimo?

No configs included.

Hey, this new file also shows as 11.491 r786. i dont understand what is happening. On install it does show that it is being upgraded to 517 but upon activating the cam it shows the latter, please advise,

< VU+ Ultimo 4K - OpenBH v5.3 - Primesat PR1200 V-Box - CM 1.2M Dish - Jaeger SMR 1224 Motor - Inverto Twin C120 LNB - Raven Feedhorn >

• After a lot of researching and as sort of a beginner i have managed to get the channels back :thumbup:

Thanks also to enigma for the latest oscam upload.

• so when will the new 517 be uploaded for the vu+ ultimo?

No configs included.

Hey, this new file also shows as 11.491 r786. i dont understand what is happening. On install it does show that it is being upgraded to 517 but upon activating the cam it shows the latter, please advise,

After a lot of researching and as sort of a beginner i have managed to get the channels back :thumbup:

Thanks also to enigma for the latest oscam upload.

Hi, I am owner ultimo 4k too. Could you explain how did you proceed to settle the matter?

here black hole 3.0.8

• The new mechanism had a bug, apparently, hence 2 OSCam EMUs (oscam_emu & oscamemu) were recommended, intentionally using the same config files, sometimes one works better than the other...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• THanks to ian1095 I have managed to get the sky DE back and Dazn 2 but I have lost DAZN 1 somewhere in this process. Any Ideas?

I'm the opposite both dazn channels clear for me but i have lost sky one which was working yesterday and sky Atlantic hd and sky animation hd take ages to clear, but i do get some channels which i couldnt before so i am happy and grateful that most of them are there because as of yesterday i had none.

• Below are my settings,can anyone see any errors Please?

Many thanks

• hi me ti=o got uno 4k with vix image still not clearing

• People have to try to understand that EVERYONE in your chain has to do this, starting with the Server that has the card and every single box (hop) before it gets to you.

If there's one box in the chain that hasn't added the fix, then every single box after that box will get black screens. Sadly its not just a matter of you applying the fix. ALL have to do so.

Ian.

• Good evening friends with my SKY DE already works well with me with Oscam 11517 super perfect

Lg sedutor

;f++){e=arguments[f];for(d>){var>;l++){var>?{done:!1,value:a[c++]}:{done:!0}}};_.ba=function(a){var>

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!