ANDROID OSCAM LOADER APK

There are 129 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 132,494 times. The last Post () by eddie1717.

• Hi guys,

I have bought a new Sony TV X90H .

Is any new developement for Oscam on those Android TV.

Now it has Android TV 9

Thanks in advance

• Good morning dear friends, I am writing to report my experience with oscamdroid and Android smart TV (Xiaomi mi TV 43s, Android 9.0). The TV is not Root, because with the procedure found on the network it does not work. By installing the apk and putting the various configuration files, oscam starts, runs and smooths without blocks, the problem is that it cannot interface with the dvdapi socket, and that is why it does not decrypt anything. Would root permissions solve the problem? I have read that some, despite having root permissions, have the same problem. Of course I tried different versions of oscam.bin, but still the same problem with dvdapi socket.

(dvbapi) Using /tmp/camd.socket listen socket, API forced to DVBAPIv3 (0), userconfig boxtype: 11

(dvbapi) ERROR: Could not init socket: (errno=13: Permission denied)

• Good morning dear friends, I am writing to report my experience with oscamdroid and Android smart TV (Xiaomi mi TV 43s, Android 9.0). The TV is not Root, because with the procedure found on the network it does not work. By installing the apk and putting the various configuration files, oscam starts, runs and smooths without blocks, the problem is that it cannot interface with the dvdapi socket, and that is why it does not decrypt anything. Would root permissions solve the problem? I have read that some, despite having root permissions, have the same problem. Of course I tried different versions of oscam.bin, but still the same problem with dvdapi socket.

(dvbapi) Using /tmp/camd.socket listen socket, API forced to DVBAPIv3 (0), userconfig boxtype: 11

frostmoon69, did you find solution?
    I have the same tv, but its 55''

• Hello , i have mstar cv6a358(allview, same as tcl , nei ) android 8.0.0 sdk 26

I have rooted it succesfully , i tried oscam latest release but the same problem with DVB API , first thing is that the apk it's not asking about root acces , i know that i've downloaded an old version of ostool for boxes and that one was asking about root permission but the webif server was started only once after restarted tv and after second restart was not start anymore (the server)

• Hello to all,
    I read the post by "JURSS" who managed to install everything it is possible to have a detailed guide xche the apk installation was successful and the oscam app also opens but then I did not understand the next steps

thank you very much

• I start oscam everything seems ok but when I go to the channel I get this message "please check if the CI / CI + module has been inserted correctly" how can I solve someone knows what parameter I need to change

• Android TV Generally designed use with IC decryption, there is no proprietary linux dvbapi plug-in. You should use an android set-top-box or linux E2 set-top-box.

Hay I already owe that same please help me if u find any solution 🤣

• Hello all. I run oscam server on an android tv box to share on my local network. The latest oscam posted here with AUTOSTART gives me problems. The earlier versions run well but without AUTOSTART. Can anayone help how I caqn autostart Oscam on this android box, Help please

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!