CCcam 2.3.8 Freezes every 10 seconds... this is fixed if changing... (on OpenPLi / OpenATV, etc)

There are 26 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 26,319 times. The last Post () by Dominos791.

• Guys,

CCcam 2.3.8 Freezes every 10 seconds... this is fixed if changing... (on OpenPLi / OpenATV, etc)

The "server" side should be CCcam 2.2.x or 2.3.x, but not 2.0.11 or probably even 2.1.x.

I had OSCam showing 2.0.11 for my Swiss/Italian/French cards, and now changed that to 2.2.1, and works with NO FREEZES.

Try and let us know your results. If you have no control of the origin/server box, remove all the ones that are lower than 2.2.x or lower than 2.1.x, give us your results.

Emo

• If you use your cards on a main box, that box needs to have a CCcam that is 2.2.x or superior, as if you use the old CCcam 2.0.11 (or emulates it on OScam as CCcam 2.0.11) it will give you the freezes.

So the tip, but needs to be tested, is to be sure all the "sources" of your CCcam 2.3.8 are 2.2.x or more, or the sciX (cards on the readers). It should then not freeze.

Emo

• Anche io sinceramente non riesco a capire dove vadano fatte le modifiche.. in quale file?

Puoi caricare il file con un esempio delle modifiche?

Grazie

I honestly can't understand where the changes should be made .. in which file?

Can you upload the file with an example of the changes?

Thank you

Vu+ SOLOSE V2

• There is no file to change in the "client" side. It's on the "server side" that the OSCam must show CCcam 2.2.x+ (in oscam.conf file), or to use a CCcam 2.2.x+

Code
    [cccam]
    port          = 12000
    version       = 2.2.1
    reshare       = 0

Emo

• I have already written several times that the latest versions of CCcam 2.3.2 and 2.3.8, adapted for the DE SKY package, work without problems, ie without the so-called ,, freezing ,,. All "wisdom" to do the same without problems is to set up "good, CCcam.cfg with loaded lines in it, to start the emulator, and to perform the so-called" hard reset .. risivera

• The post is from beggining of may, so mostly 3 weeks ago. FYI

I have already written several times that the latest versions of CCcam 2.3.2 and 2.3.8, adapted for the DE SKY package, work without problems, ie without the so-called ,, freezing ,,. All "wisdom" to do the same without problems is to set up "good, CCcam.cfg with loaded lines in it, to start the emulator, and to perform the so-called" hard reset .. risivera

• There is no file to change in the "client" side. It's on the "server side" that the OSCam must show CCcam 2.2.x+ (in oscam.conf file), or to use a CCcam 2.2.x+

Code
    [cccam]
    port          = 12000
    version       = 2.2.1
    reshare       = 0

Emo

The post is older, as my colleague wrote, but I have to fix some mistake.

Cccam client-side version:

Of course, the version can also be set on the client side (in the "reader" configuration section), but the meaning of the specified client-side version Oscam talks about the client's attempt to connect to this version to the server. There was a lot of compatibility issues here. Therefore, for the new versions of Oscam, this works a bit otherwise. So it depends on the type / version of Oscam server. Mostly in the new versions of Oscam, the server denies older protocol version and starts communicating with the client in the protocol version which is specified on the server side.

Cccam server-side version:

The version should be the minimum requirement for the minimum allowed version of the communications cccam protocol. If the version is lower on the client's side, then the client should be rejected. If the client version is equal or higher, and if the server supports this version, communication will start in this version. Unfortunately, that has changed. In practice, it works so that the communication in the cccam protocol is run with the cccam version, which is determined by the oscam server based on the client with the maximum available, the other does not have to change this. There are some great problems with compatibility.

Also, I do not agree with the arguments on discussion forums, where some forum users are talking about "stable version of cccam", which is actually stupid, because they pay the newer version of the protocol, the more stable. The problem is only in the configuration - not everybody can configure it properly.

But in the finaly you are right, even though you wrote it wrong. De facto, according to what the cccam version is set to Oscam server, then with this version Oscam server will communicate.

Cccam 2.3.8 is apparently modifying the communications protocol for older versions and is thus incompatible with older versions of protocols.

The cccam version is not required (oscam.conf + oscam.server) and is now in use in the new versions of Oscam. Only in exceptional cases should it be used. However, there is only 1 out of 1000.

• Hi

Could anyone help me my dm920 with openatv freezing every 10 second, I've try to change cccam to 2.2.x, but when I check server is connecting with 2.0.1.1, thanks for all advice

Max. version of cccam protocol may to be limited on client and server. Check on the server and client whether it is.

I recommend not to use the cccam protocol version restrictions. If you use different Softcams on your devices, then there may be problems with incompatibility or writing entity entities (EMM packets). You should use the same version of your Softcam everywhere (such as the latest Oscam 11570). Alternatively, you can use the newcamd protocol instead of cccam protocol.

• Thanks for that

I've change oscam 11570, however if I check info in oscam and look into readers/proxies in a protocol I've got cccam(2.0.11 - 2892) and lines are green but only for 70 seconds then they change into red and they reconnecting after 40 seconds in that time screen is freezing and it only happens on my dm920 my dm7080 works perfectly on cccam 2.1.4 but it's based on mips, is there cccam 2.1. 4 or 2.3.0 for arm?

• Hi

I know that, but mips receivers are still produced, I'm just disappointed with my dm920 cause its keep freezing and I don't know what to do, with my dm7080 I just switched cccam to 2.1.4 or making oscam.conf and oscam.server and it works perfectly with dm920 whatever I'll do it's keep freezing

Regards

• Cccam, like Oscam, should have its web configuration interface (its own Webif module implemented). Connect to Webif (http://IP_address_of_your_SetTopBox:16001) and there should be a LOG entry. I don't use Cccam so I can't give you any more advice. Cccam may also create a LOG file somewhere on the disk (and may need to be enabled first). Sorry.

• Official Post

Try debugging CCcam.

You can add this line into CCcam.cfg: DEBUG: yes then look at the debug file in /var/log

Or run this command in telnet: /usr/bin/CCcam -d >>/var/log/debug &

(look in /usr/bin for the CCcam binary.. Your version of CCcam may be named something different.. amend the command to the correct version of CCcam used)

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!