Setting up motorised satellites on Octagon SF8008

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,368 times. The last Post () by supwiddiss.

• Just got my new receiver today but am finding it extremely hard to set it up for my motorised system.

Is there an idiots guide somewhere that explains the steps in very simple terms? or can someone help me through it.

Thank you :hypnotised:

• ferez

Changed the title of the thread from “Setting up motorised satellite son Octagon SF8008” to “Setting up motorised satellites on Octagon SF8008”.
  • my understand from a guide I read somewhere is you have to have an LNB for each satellite so the motor will work otherwise it'll never move.

here's guide someone gave me for basic setup. Hope it helps.

• Please can someone help me on how to configure all these satellite on my octagon 8008 twin decoder

Hotbird disqc 2/6

Intelsat 68.5e 1/4

Intelsat 45e 4/4

Intelsat 42e 2/3

Eutelsat 9e 3/3

Intelsat 46e 3/4

Hoping to read from you as soon as possible

Thank you sir

• how do I configure my six satellites in the octagon fs8008 setup menu?" It's well... Here is the breakdown

Hotbird disqc 2/6

Intelsat 68.5e 1/4

Intelsat 45e 4/4

Intelsat 42e 2/3

Eutelsat 9e 3/3

Intelsat 46e 3/4

• Do you have 3 satellite dishes?

How many diseqc switches are out there near your dishes?

For all these 6 satellites you want to install you need two diseqc v1.0 or 2.0

(either two switches with 4 ports available each, or one with 4 ports & one with 2)

plus one more diseqc switch v1.1 or 2.1

Please let us know If you do have these 3 diseqc switches available,

so we can talk about the further adjustments you need to enter in your receiver's tuner A setup for each satellite of yours.

octagon sf8008 4K combo

• master G

Added the Label Dish & Motor Support

OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD Linux Enigma 2 2160p H.265 HEVC Dual Wifi Multi-Stream DVB-S2X & DVB-C/T2 Combo Receiver

Download OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD (DUAL OS) Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV - OpenB - OpenPLi - Open Vision - PurE2

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!