OpenATV SoftCam Feed Discussion Thread

There are 380 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 123,063 times. The last Post () by s3n0.

• Hello out there. Now I have again bothered with my Mutant HD51and nothing has worked until 11 / 6-2019 :-(

This is my process.

1. install "enigma2-softcams-oscam-all-images_11.523-emu-r796-arm + mips_all.ipk" to "\\Mutant\root\temp"

2. Then, find "settings / Software management / install local extension .... then click (3) Memory and insert softcam.

3. Then find Info Panel and then Softcam to activate.

4. In the folder "\\etc\tuxbox\config i import the files with readers, user, servers from Oscam

Issue: By flashing the Mutant HD51 with the lastest feed from OpenATV 5.2 "openatv-6.2 mutant51-20190622" and latest Oscam ""enigma2-softcams-oscam-all-images_11.523-emu-r796-arm + mips_all.ipk", the softcam panel are gone in the boks, after installing the lastest softcam :-(

Notice: The boks only works with older feed from OpenATV 6.2 "openatv-6.2-mutant51-20190611_usb.zip". If i use that solution, i'm able to see the softcampanel and the latest softcam "enigma2-softcams-oscam-all-images_11.523-emu-r796-arm + mips_all.ipk".

Why does this process not work with latest feed and latest oscam. 😞.

Hope someone out there can help and come up with a solution that works with OpenATV's latest feed as well as latest Oscam with download links for Mutant HD 51.

Any solution out there ????? PLease help !!!

Regards

• Yes. Try to read and follow the steps provided by this generous member.

What am I up to? - My General Waffle Thread

Although I have yet to try it with newer versions of openatv, it is clear and easy to understand.
    See if it works for you.

• Official Post

The softcam feed has ipks designed for the image. Any other ipks will not fulfil the image coding.

The instructions that are on the following thread are broken down in stages. It should be straight forward unless people want to do it the old way.

OpenATV SoftCam Feed

The softcam feed facilitates the download/installation of softcams from THAT server for OpenATV. If you want to use your own sourced ipks, you don't need to use the softcam feed.

• - wicardd added to feed

- some minor improvements on existing packages

Receiver/TV:

• Vu+ Ultimo 4k 4xDVB-S2 / 2x-DVB-C / 1.8TB / OpenATV 6.3@LG 65" OLED
    • GigaBlue Quad 4k 2xDVB-S2 / 2x-DVB-C / 1.8TB / OpenATV 6.3@Samsung 32" LED
    • 2x Vu+ Solo² / 465GB & 230GB / OpenATV 6.3
    • DVBSky S2-Twin-Tuner PCIe@Samsung SyncMaster T240HD (PC)
    • TechniSat SkyStar HD 2@Medion 17" (2.PC)

Pay TV: 4th Empire propaganda TV, Redlight, ORF, HD-, Sky

Internet: Unitymedia 1play 100 + Telekom VDSL 100 / Linksys WRT1900ACS / IPv4 (UM+Telekom) + IPv6 (Hurricane Electric)

• CCcam 2.3.8 is a fake, it's an old - patched - 2.0.xx version, while 2.3.2 is really 2.3.2 with Sky patch.

At least for the moment we will only add the latest version of each cam.

Receiver/TV:

Internet: Unitymedia 1play 100 + Telekom VDSL 100 / Linksys WRT1900ACS / IPv4 (UM+Telekom) + IPv6 (Hurricane Electric)

• Okay boys. I'm ready to do a fresh install of openatv. Need a few pointers.
    Any advantages of openatv 6.3 over 6.2?
    I'll be doing it on an os mio 4k.
    Also. Using feeds versus plain old oscam-emu latest all versus the feeds which will be in the waffles thread?
    Any good/bads?

Since I started with oscam-emu in the beginning. And I don't use any cards...just plain pv and biss.
    Briefly...any plusses of ncam, etc. over oscam-emu?

Hopefully my questions aren't overly technical.
    Thanks!

• Here are step by step instructions, written by users for users, plain and simple:

OpenATV SoftCam Feed

- or -

What am I up to? - My General Waffle Thread

Best choices IMHO are oscam-smod and oscam-stable:

My server and all the boxes that I have to set up and maintain (And that's more than two dozen) run oscam-smod and I'll most definitely notice problems within my mod (because I would get flooded in WhatsApp).

Alternatively, oscam-stable gets you a plain oscam.

Not the latest but neither an old version and definitely a version that's known inside the scene to work flawlessly.

So you won't get worse versions like svn11520 (introduced a bug), 11522 (First attempt to fix the bug from 11520, but not a good attempt, as it was reverted in 11523 and replaced by a different fix).

Currently oscam-stable is at 11518 , it might become 11523 in case 11523 proves to be a good version in like 2 weeks or so.

The specialty about oscams-smod is:

• it's even with latest trunk (11523 at the time of writing)
    • it contains the latest emu (796 at the time of writing)
    • it contains the "modern" webif by gorgone, which I personally like more than the look of the default webif of oscam
    • it can automatically detect and configure cards

At the moment, oscam-smod can detect and configure (Incl. RSA-, DES-, Boxkeys and EMM blocking):

• Astra HD+ HD01, HD02, HD03, HD04 (Germany Sat HD: RTL, RTL2, Pro7, Sat.1, ...)
    • Sky Germany V13. V14, V15
    • Unitymedia (German Cable) UM02 and V23
    • Sky on Unitymedia Cable network V23
    • Vodafone (German Cable)
    • ORF (Austrian Sat Television)
    • SRG/SRF (Swiss Sat Television)
    • TivuSat (Italian Sat Television)

I'll add auto-detection and -configuration for any card where keys are known on demand, if the person who asks for it will also test it :)

Receiver/TV:

• Yes, in the package there is only the version CCcam 2.3.2-de, is better and more stable than 2.3.8

At least in my case is not that stable, because i've made a backup before upgrade, and i restored and everything works perfectly, when i update and then use the cccam 2.3.3-de, it became more unstable then the old 2.3.8 (enigma2-softcams-cccam-all-images_2.3.8_cccam_mips_arm_all.ipk) and 2.3.2 (softcam-feed-universal_3.0_all.ipk) that i have in the backup file.

It's possible to add both? The old 2.3.2 and the new 2.3.2-de?

Thanks

• Or just get an existing package that is for OpenPLi, DreamSatGR, OpenVisionE2, teamblue ...

But be careful when you find "all images" ipks, as they might still treat OpenATV the old way.

Receiver/TV:

Softcam Feeds Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for Softcam Feeds.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!