Oscam emu strange powervu behaviour

There are 27 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,226 times. The last Post () by rockerduck.

• Can you make a log with debug 128, like I described before, but this time when you zap at an AFN channel with no video, start a recording. I want to see if there is something in the log at that time.

Is this issue present for a long time? Did you make an update, either in oscam or in openatv and then I showed up? Maybe it's a driver issue.

I can't see how it is an oscam problem though. Everything seem OK in the logs. Every AFN channel is the same, so if there was a problem in oscam, then every AFN channel should have the same problem.

Please also post your complete config folder (just make sure you remove any private info from your oscam.server)

• Every AFN channel have this problem. To lose video I have to switch from a working afn channel to another. To make the video come back I have to go to whatever different from an AFN channel (recording, fta or encrypted channel) then go back to the AFN channel.

Unfortunately I cannot say if it is an update issue since I'm using oscam-emu for the first time (only plain oscam till now).

Oscam log arriving in the next minutes...

• Every AFN channel have this problem. To lose video I have to switch from a working afn channel to another. To make the video come back I have to go to whatever different from an AFN channel (recording, fta or encrypted channel) then go back to the AFN channel.

Unfortunately I cannot say if it is an update issue since I'm using oscam-emu for the first time (only plain oscam till now).

I am 99% sure this is a driver problem. Post in the openatv forum or the github repository and ask them to ask the manufacturer for a fix.

I am 99% sure this is a driver problem. Post in the openatv forum or the github repository and ask them to the ask a fix from the manufacturer.

Thank you for your efforts Nautilus7 :thumbup::shake1:

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!