Oscam emu strange powervu behaviour

There are 27 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,227 times. The last Post () by rockerduck.

• I have a Venton Unibox HD1 plus decoder with an updated openatv 6.2 image.

I installed the last oscam-emu which has some troubles with AFN channels.

If I'm watching a channel (either FTA or an encrypted channel descrambled correctly with a local card) then I select an AFN channel, the descrambling starts and works correctly. If I change to another AFN channel the video turns black but the audio works correctly. The Oscam log tells me "ECM found" even with blank screen and working audio. Often if I select an FTA channel or another channel handled by a local card then I go back to the AFN channel that before had no video, then it starts to work again.

here is attached a 128 log focused (I hope in the right moment) when I change from a working channel to a powervu AFN channel which blanks video

• Could you plug this in at the bottom of your keys file and see what happens?
    AFN's been on and channels come in immediately when changed. This is from 99W. Oscam 11523 latest.

afn.txt

• I will be able to do that this evening. I'll let you know, thank you.

• I appended your keys at the end of file, no way. Same problem...

I'm sorry. I don't know enough about the config files to help you further.
    Perhaps someone more knowledgeable can assist.
    Could you post them here?

• Official Post

rockerduck

your emu reader is missing from your configs above compare it to mine below, i have no such issues with AFN

• rockerduck

your emu reader is missing from your configs above compare it to mine below, i have no such issues with AFN

Is missing because I did not modifiy the default one:

here is mine

:252899bc6350a4368.png

• If I try extended_cw_api=1 I get "ERROR: ioctl(CA_SET_DESCR_MODE): Invalid argument"

I cannot try any channel on 0.8W or 4.8E since my dish is not pointed to those sats.

Here is attached the log with the errors. (I got the video working only a couple of times switching back from other working channels)

• and with last changes on openatv the path of oscam-emu is /etc/tuxbox/config/oscam-emu

(emu) Key file not found in: /etc/tuxbox/config/oscam-emu

and you use the old path /var/keys

(emu) Reading key file: /var/keys/SoftCam.Key

yes it looks for the keyfile in both paths. it works if found in one of them...

• A video will not help either...

Can you tell which channel change in your last log triggered the issue?

Can you also try this: Change channels until you get again a blank screen (no video) with AFN.

At that point start a recording for that channel with no video. Does the recorded file play with video on a PC?

• In my last log Oscam started with AFN Sport with audio but no video. Then around 18:13:57 I switched to RAI1 HD (local card) and got video and audio. Then Swiched again to AFN (18:14:15) and got video and audio. Then I switched to other afn channels and lose video at some point, I don't remember exactly when.

This evening I will try your advices and then post a log with a comment for every channel changing.

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!