Any using this box?

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,631 times. The last Post () by altotre.

• Well it looks like no one has this box yet. But I have it now and I can report it just works fine. fast boot up, channels change are slightley slower than Mutant hd51. Came with Teamblue image preinstalled . downloaded Cam feed from this thread ,

Cam4 feed for TeamBlue Image

installed CCCam2.3.2 put keys in and of it went.

Very pleased with box. Remote control is nice, just hope it will last longer than Mutant remote, which sponsor refused to replace even though it was still under warrenty.

All in, it seems a nice box, time will tell how long it last, hopefully a long time:GMlinuxsat1:

• Hi

I bought one few days ago

I'm starting using it... It seems very good...

Just one think: to get subtitles I have to go to Audio and from there get the subtitle menu. If I push the Sub button on the remote controller nothing happens

Is it for video and not for TV?

Have a good day

• Hi I think it's a very good decoder

Good audio video quality, fast channels research, no problem on multistream channels...

Software is young but new releases are published quite often

I just watch free channels... I'd like to use oscam and I have to understand better how to install it...

Hope to have given some helpful info

• I have this box too, and its quite good! I'm starting to compare now with the octagon sf8008 twin that Ive just bought, and by the moment, the remote control from the Gigablue is much better ... better built quality and more hand adapted... I will try to keep updated

• Hi

I disturb you all and "lolo1" as I'm trying to set Osacm on Trio 4K

My problem is that using Softcam Startup 6.2, the Deco is blocking and I've to reinsatll image (now I've gor teamblue 6.3 updated on2nd october)

I tried to install cam4-feed (link lolo1 put on the thread above) and I see on the deco file sare present, but I cannot see a panel to start/restart Cam

After that I install Oscam but I don't know how to strat/restart it

Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Could you help me ?

Thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!