new oscam much slower than previous.

There are 21 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,982 times. The last Post () by maxwin.

• Today i installed latest oscamversion but this one is much slower with zapping time than the one i used before version 11523.. the only benefit is that sky germany is working now.

Anyone ideas about this? reciever is a xtrend with open atv installed.

• I've noticed this on few Oscam updates, probably because there are more ecm's being corrected. Maybe slow but it does it's job. The program writers are absolutely brilliant at their job. Without there skills we be in the dark.

• With previous version around a second when switching to other channel, with the latest :

OSCam r11532-797 10 seconds.

So some diference.. And where in the box i can remove the older versions of oscam? ( i will try out diferent versions )

• There is nothing that could cause a 10 second zap time in an enigma2 box in recent oscam versions.

Unless you mean that this much time is needed from you card sharing server to send you the CWs.

Anyway, post a log with debug 128 enabled from the time when you change channels.

What is the previous oscam version you used to have installed?

• 11523 around 1 sec, with latest oscam 11532 10 seconds, sometimes bit faster sometimes even a bit more..

Box xtrend - open atv.

• This is just my opinion, no offense. Why you always have to install the latest version? There is no significant change anyway.

If your version 11523 works well, do not change. Maybe in future version fix the problem.

Thank you for understanding.

• Official Post

Guys, can we calm things down.

If oscam is not working as well as it used to/should do, the only way the developers can fix it is if they see the logs. If you are not happy about posting in open, send them by PM. We should be glad that one of the OSCam developers is on our forum assisting.

• The first log is the R 11523 which runs perfect.. only sky germany won,t open..

The second R11532 is slower, will try some other versions too

• I repeatedly asked for clarification on what do you mean by "slow zapping"... I got nothing.

Finally, you show a log proving that your pay server is causing your problems, not oscam.

Just use a free test line from an another pay server to verify it. See in my case:

• Ok will explain again.. zapping, changing channel.. with oscam 11523 changing channel.. in less than a second channel works,

with version 11532 changing channel screen stays dark for 10 seconds,

I try other server this night, and post the result.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!