New virtual keyboard Plugin with windows layout

There are 146 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 25,926 times. The last Post () by fairbird.

• What would be even more cool would be to dev. an HID plugin to be able to use a bluetooth kb and mouse. Like other streamers use.
    Would save a lot of poking around and the remote would be more happy.
    But, that's me!

dont understand gigablues remotes have bluetooth but i will recharge my bluetooth keyboard to see if it stil works without dongle but i doubt it will because that may have nothing to do with vitrual keyboard and possibly even default virtual keyboard on openatv not all enigma2 devices have bluetooth and ven if they do it is normally for soundbars, so basicly it is down to drivers from manufacturer

• What would be even more cool would be to dev. an HID plugin to be able to use a bluetooth kb and mouse. Like other streamers use.
    Would save a lot of poking around and the remote would be more happy.
    But, that's me!

dont understand gigablues remotes have bluetooth but i will recharge my bluetooth keyboard to see if it stil works without dongle but i doubt it will because that may have nothing to do with vitrual keyboard and possibly even default virtual keyboard on openatv not all enigma2 devices have bluetooth and ven if they do it is normally for soundbars, so basicly it is down to drivers from manufacturer

That's the hardest thing to fathom. If "The other side of Windows" is all Unix. And all flavors are based on it in one form or another.
    And Enigma2 is based on Linux as is Android, etc. With similar kernels. It's just hard to understand.
    As far as bluetooth goes. Soundbars do seen to be the most compatible.
    Another dev. of the TNAP image is sussed because his bluetooth headphones simply refuse to play nice with his umpteen receivers he purchases to review.
    Answer me that. If a bluetooth "stack" can include only soundbars, serial ports, and of course HID devices like keyboards and mice.
    Or all of them.
    What's the big holdup? I didn't even know that my Fire TV could use a kb and mouse. But the Apple TV can.
    I hit pair on the streamer and after a burp (restart). No more left, right, up, down. And no backspace or cursor move if you do screw up entering text.
    Sorry. I get on these rants!

• Version 12.8 Online Update Available !

An error occurred:

Code
    root@pulse4kmini:~# wget http://tunisia-dreambox.info/TSplugins/NewVirtualKeyBoard/installer.sh -O - | /bin/sh
    Connecting to tunisia-dreambox.info (146.148.34.125:80)
    Connecting to ww11.tunisia-dreambox.info (75.2.122.238:80)
    wget: server returned error: HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!