New virtual keyboard Plugin with windows layout

There are 137 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 25,154 times. The last Post () by SunnyV.

• Official Post

urie When building any typ of package you must include all files in the source.

If you provide the .py file then they are compiled into .pyo and or .pyc after the installation.

So when you uninstall the package it's only remove the .py file and leave the rest since the package do not own those files.

So make sure to include all files and all should work just fine.

• urie When building any typ of package you must include all files in the source.

If you provide the .py file then they are compiled into .pyo and or .pyc after the installation.

So when you uninstall the package it's only remove the .py file and leave the rest since the package do not own those files.

So make sure to include all files and all should work just fine.

Yes @seagan, thanks for reply I have included all the files in the unpacked NewVirtualKeyboard-11.3.tar.gz usr folder noticed new update v11.4 time to rebuild :smiling face:

• Update

-V11.6

-improve some codes

-Remove all languages just keep Default lang (English) and Arabic..

Form more languages you can download it after open keyboard >>>

Menu > Install language

To keep change languages more fast ..

P.s: You need to remove plugin first before to install new version (just for this version)

Code
    rm -rf /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/NewVirtualKeyBoard

Command link to Download and install

Code
    wget http://tunisia-dreambox.info/TSplugins/NewVirtualKeyBoard/installer.sh -O - | /bin/sh
  • @urie

Remove plugin and reinstall again ... maybe you have something wrong ..

As you can see from my screenshot .. No problem

4ca1f960e7676302a3aa2.jpg

• I have removed and reinstalled still the same must be my skin it is <resolution xres="1280" yres="720" bpp="32" />

Edit did fresh openatv 6 .4 install with no other skins just default and Metrix HD skin and it is still the same

But I then installed KiddaCs 1080-r19 it works ok would have thought default metrix hd would have worked

• Update works well thanks

Just a note

When i use that default keyboard i have access to my usb logitech k400+ but when i use the New virual keyboard i can no longer use my usb keyboard.

Could support be add for usb keyboards at a later date.?

• From my side I can not .. I don't have bluetooth keyboard to test it ...

maybe some one can give helphand such as KiddaC :) If he have bluetooth keyboard ...

Or If you can to share debuge of E2 from E2 virualkeyboard and Newvirualkeyboard and maybe I can figure out the get solution.

• Update

-V11.8

-improve some codes

-Fix some bugs

P.s: To get online update you need to open plugin from pluginbrowser

Command link to Download and install

Code
    wget http://tunisia-dreambox.info/TSplugins/NewVirtualKeyBoard/installer.sh -O - | /bin/sh

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!