Looking for all in one device

There are 31 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,222 times. The last Post () by techsat.

• Thanks for suggestion but I did not understand why to choose H7S instead of new H10, all features you mentioned are included also in H10 but H10 has also android, and this, for my girlfriend could be easier to use.

Thanks again

• Indeed. The Q is about something we do know, not about something we have not yet even seen, let alone tested... ;)

The difference? Older firm (Broadcom) Soc v. a newcomer (HiSilicon) SoC.

Have a pick...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• One more thing: E2 with PurE2 is really easy to use. For anyone, my mother-in-law included! :rasta2bigsmoke0gf1:

PurE2 skin, Estuary, is rather flexible! My suggestion, when you are setting it - up do it with your girlfriend.

She will have chosen something and she will not only familiarise herself with it but also feel it a bit more like her own...

Anything, from interface (a wall or moving menus or a list) onwards, you have plenty of choices to make it your own and enjoy... :cool1:

Sat TV is easy-peasy, self-explanatory...

IPTV channels just as well...

Playback is simple..

Streaming...

Well: Fabulous FNC plugins by Franc (for PurE2 users)!!!

MENU button on your RCU > PurE2 Plugins...

5fd1745582e020a706450d69.jpg

4ad83f3c429ce24d8c8.jpg

0aab5f00584900.jpg

cec4776b94f4ec6482c7d2.jpg

ae21088.jpg

2e798.jpg

72d764c8e7e192227.jpg

38e93bd86e8188.jpg

be0cba3ba7e43c4.jpg

7a5b80ea9a5d46b0ee3db.jpg

:laugh1::party-time::thank_you2:

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• Here I am again...
    I'm in quarantene for COVID so I have time to spend on nerd things.

I bought a H7S as you suggested

Installed last OPEN ATV

IPTV works

CS works

BT works

Mediaplyer works but it's so complicated...

So do you have any suggested media plyer to use instead of the standard one ?
    THanks

• Yes. Exteplayer3 for playback and streaming... How?

Install PurE2 v. 6.5 on the next partition. How? I wrote a lot on the subject, see my articles and threads in H7 and PurE2 sections, plus OSCam Emu section, if...

Then, install FNC plugins and with them you will get a modified FFmpeg, Media Player2, SubSupport, ServiceApp and with it Exteplayer3 and so on... :)

Read and do as you read and it will be very, very cool!!! ;)

• H7 has 4 partitions natively. However...

PurE2 has "2 partitions only" image, as well. V. 6.3.

So, you can have 6.5 on the second partition, to experiment with. "Flash on the fly" will do it for 6.5... (Some FNC plugins only work on 6.5, so...)

Enjoy...

• I have Zgemma H9 Combo, Edision + model and HiTube 4K Combo.

Zgemma H9 Combo is a more complete STB!

Of all-in-1 models: Zgemma H7!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!