[Plugin] VPN Manager

There are 558 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 168,970 times. The last Post () by baldas.

• Good afternoon.

I have purchased NordVPN

I have installed the udp files in the openvpn directory and have saved the passwords in plugin.py

I have connected to a server in Milan, everything OK.

When connecting with E2i player, Raiplay tells me that I am not in Italy (it has geolocated me).

Something is wrong?

Thanks for the answers.

• Not surprised, re. OpenPLi...

future, not futures.

Run 1.1.4, earlier module, for Python 2.x.

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• Please be optimistic that the instructions only support Python 3, Python 2 does not support, please use ATV6.5 to test, vpnmanager1.1.6 is very perfect, boot automatically starts to work perfectly, please set the domain name 8.8.8.8; 8.8.4.4, thank you again The author, I propose to send it to the ATV6.5 server to fill in the vacancy. The 1.1.4 on the server does not support atv6.5, thank the author for the management, I hope for my poor English level

ce4f217f6fe843688cadc8dae.jpg9cacc26e4b969d3e0f.jpg276f5a6.jpg

• Hello, I need some help. I have followed all instructions from gorski pdf but using NordVPN.

I'm always getting this message.

Login Error: AUTH_FAILED

1) Install the plugin manually, as per usual and restart E2...

Done, installed 1.1.4

2) Create a folder on a USB stick/SSD/mSD card and name it whatever you want, say openvpn, so it would be here, as an example: /media/usb/openvpn

Created openvpn folder in /media/hdd/

wXfZsms.jpg

3) Create subfolders in that folder and name them accordingly, say London, Berlin, Manchester, Sao, Frankfurt, NYC etc. - for example: /media/usb/openvpn/London (or whatever you want to have as an option, create as many as you need)

This step not done exactly because I read other post to put files without subfolder and trying All config in one folder to Yes

4) Choose .udp.ovpn files given to you by your VPN provider and move them to your newly created folders, one for each server/city into its specific folder

Downloaded all ovpn files (as you can see on my last picture)

5) Now, go to MENU > Plugins > VPN Manager > MENU > change the following settings:

-Save directory config > find the main openvpn folder and press SAVE button (say, /media/usb/openvpn/)

-OpenVPN autostart > yes

-VPN username > (Surfshark is specific here, you need to put in the ones they gave you for manual settings)

-VPN password > (as above)

PqCv0xX.jpg

In VPN username and password I introduced both my NordVPN web credentials and Service credentials (manual setup) found at NordVPN website (both with same result).

pYauhTp.png

Also done.

6) Open VPN Manager and note your normal IP address, internet provider, speed etc.

Now, choose which server you want to be on and press OK button on your RCU.

Done, and getting message

REA5QNU.png

I also tried with Windscribe and get same message. Any help?

• SurfShark, as I explained many times, have only one file in which both authentication/encryption keys are. All I need is 1 file (udp) and my manual setup username/password. (going to plugin.py

Other providers use more files, speaking from memory - they divide their keys into 2 files, so I presume you need both of those files, plus the username/password in VPN Manager itself, as described by me.....

So, the difference in files used for keys is what you should pay attention to...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• I don't think you understand my point, Urie... A simple misunderstanding... I use some of these udp files and I have them on my USB stick, in openvpn folder. You can sort them out into other sub-folders with names of cities, for instance, if you want to - but you don't have to. I have tried many and I figured out which ones are best and which ones are useless, hence my choice of UDP files... ;)

Dsayers, are both keys in the Nord udp file, then?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!