[Plugin] VPN Manager

There are 558 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 168,993 times. The last Post () by baldas.

• :rasta2bigsmoke0gf1::spit::rasta2bigsmoke0gf1::laugh1::rasta2bigsmoke0gf1:

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• I don't think you understand my point, Urie... A simple misunderstanding...

Dsayers, are both keys in the Nord udp file, then?

Yes cert and key info is in the ovpn file

I tested for them a long time ago but forgot...

So, it's easily done for NordVPN, the same as for SurfShark, in principle... ;) Am I right?

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• ok

Code
    I understood the problem of the login error is because of the date and time of the receiver
    you have to change update the date of the decoder .... excellent
    Code
  • Does anyone know how to enable another VLAN visibility on Enigma2 and NordVPN ... Something to match "Allow local network discovery" on Android app ...

Tried adding route 192.168.x.0 255.255.255.0 192.168.1.1 at the end of .ovpn file but with no luck ...

Thanks.

• Yes it should be a case of sending the ovpn files and adding username and password

So, using NordVPN I'm doing steps as manual shows but always get auth_failed. Username and password are configured into plugin.py and after restart enigma2 both are shown in VPN Manager GUI. All ovpn files are uploaded to /media/hdd/openvpn, I don't edit anything of these files. Then I press OK to different locations and... AUTH FAILED.

I am doing something wrong but I don't find what.

• Sí, debería ser un caso de enviar los archivos ovpn y agregar nombre de usuario y contraseña

Entonces, usando NordVPN estoy siguiendo los pasos como muestra el manual, pero siempre obtengo auth_failed. El nombre de usuario y la contraseña se configuran en plugin.py y, después de reiniciar, enigma2 se muestran en la GUI de VPN Manager. Todos los archivos ovpn se cargan en / media / hdd / openvpn, no edito nada de estos archivos. Luego presiono OK para diferentes ubicaciones y ... AUTH FAILED.

Estoy haciendo algo mal pero no encuentro qué.

Good Morning.

With NordVPN I use NordVPN-Connector, and it works very well.

I tried as you have done with VPN Manager and when I entered the E2iplayer RAI add-on it geolocated me. With NordVPN-Connector this happens very rarely, so you change the server and everything is ok.

NordVPN-Connector Plugin

• Sergiri, have you reached the maximum devices connectable?

Also, tried with "all files in the same folder" both YES and NO?

I presume you did try various servers, of course, always with the same result....?

terrajoe on my Team also prefers NordVPN plugin, He reports no problems with it.

And from what I saw a while back, they are quite similar in terms of GUI...

P.S. Not to forget, although I mentioned it before:

1) Nameserver settings to:

2) Kill the dynamic mounting - so your USB and HDD do not swap places and then one can't connect, of course...

• HI, im trying to setup vpnmanager on my mutant51 running vix, openvpn app is 1.1.4

the vpn service is not a big brand, what is the best port to make the openvpn config files

ive followed your guide with no connection

even gone into the plugin and manually put user and pass in the python config

the openvpn config file ive tried is port53

options are:

TCP: 20

tcp 21

tcp23

tcp53

tcp80

tcp110

tcp143

tcp3389

tcp8080

udp53

udp80

udp123

thanks for any help

• Sergiri, have you reached the maximum devices connectable?

Maybe, let me check and write the feedback.

Also, tried with "all files in the same folder" both YES and NO?

Yes, tried with all files in same folder and one file in each subfolder.

I presume you did try various servers, of course, always with the same result....?

Yes, tried with Germany, Spain, France, etc.

• those look as if they are your openvpn config files so they are not ports but server addresses. normally most have country name abbreviation

like US or UK DK FR e.t.c udp is fastest connection tcp can be slower but more stable most use udp.

just enter your username and password in settings in vpn manager. or try making file named pass.file and add username in one line and password in the second line and copy it to your openvpn configs file folder.

Thats the way I have set mines up because I have three vpn config folders from different vpn makes for testing.

• Hi Everybody i thought i would share this with you guys

ok i downloaded the pdf for instructions how to install Surfshark Vpn But i use Vpnunlimited

Followed all instructions as set out in Pdf file which is on first page you can download [Plugin] VPN Manager

But it didnt work for me but i changed the xxxx.ovpn to xxxx.conf and voila worked so if anybody else is having this problem this might do the trick for you

This was done on a Zgemma h2h

:good_evening1:

Edited once, last by numsy ().

• Hello!

I'm facing problems in the 1st step.. installing the plugin.. :(

I'm trying to install it on an Amiko Alien2 Triple Tunner with a PKTeam Hyperion 5.5 image.

I've sent the ipk to the TMP file and then tried to install it. But it says:

(...)

cannot satisfy the following dependencies for enigma2-plugin-extensions-vpnmanager:

python-requests / python-json / openvpn / bash / openresolv

(...)

Is it the receiver that doesn't support the plugin or am I missing something?

Thank you for your patience!

Edited once, last by strutch ().

• Official Post

cannot satisfy the following dependencies for enigma2-plugin-extensions-vpnmanager:

python-requests / python-json / openvpn / bash / openresolv

The image is probably outdated and doesn't have the dependencies in its download feed.

Either flash a recent image that has feeds or source the dependencies in .ipk format and install manually.

• Official Post

I think this is the latest image I can get for it..

The last update for PKT Hyperion 5.5 was in 2017.

Here is the latest image with feeds that will have everything you need:

More images here ~ Spark STI 7162 Images

• I think this is the latest image I can get for it..

The last update for PKT Hyperion 5.5 was in 2017.

Here is the latest image with feeds that will have everything you need:

More images here ~ Spark STI 7162 Images

The image seems nice. Clean and with a lot of integrated software. :redface:

I've configured it all already except cam.. because there is no cam feed and nowadays I'm lost with so many offer of different oscam versions!

If you can, please see it HERE.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!