[Plugin] VPN Manager

There are 558 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 168,756 times. The last Post () by baldas.

• Hello all im still got problems with vpn installed openvix 6.2 and installed openvpn v1.17 for py3 but still get login error Verify error woked great with old 1.14 and openvix 5.4 any help would be greatfull.

• Hello all im still got problems with vpn installed openvix 6.2 and installed openvpn v1.17 for py3 but still get login error Verify error woked great with old 1.14 and openvix 5.4 any help would be greatfull.

you do not mention what vpn but ,vix problem ipvanish and some others

info from forum

Try this:

Unzip and send to /etc/ssl (backup the original file first), then reboot your box and see if ipvanish works then.

If it doesn't work, just put the original file back on and reboot again.

• Thank you urie for reply and file this worked perfect for me ipvanish over the moon

To be honest I do not know if it was just VIX problem because openatv7.1 also had problems so the openssl file may need updated if it is on Github just a guess I honestly don't know .

perhaps dsayers may have more info.

• Thank you urie for reply and file this worked perfect for me ipvanish over the moon

To be honest I do not know if it was just VIX problem because openatv7.1 also had problems so the openssl file may need updated if it is on Github just a guess I honestly don't know .

perhaps dsayers may have more info.

Yes I think it's due to VPN version used in py3 with openssl. Purevpn updated there configs other VPN providers haven't.

I think on vix forum they said they was going to sort openssl on next release

• e0b0c66c58241af65d9.jpgb2a01f479410dd7c85.jpg

The zipped file with the edited files.

VPN Manager_ver1.1.4_enigma2_plugin_pictures.rar

Hello all :)

sorry for edit some files for VPN Manager 1.1.4 ( works in Openpli 8.2 ) just follow the tutorial and i tested some free .ovpn files and work ok.

thanks for the great work.

Anyway i edit some pictures for this version and did not rebuild the all .ipk plugin ( im to dumb for that :) )

so i just replace some the .png files

hope the builder dont get mad with me .

best regards.

• Hello!

I need help ...

The Vpn Manager works great for me. I have NordVpn. I have created an extra folder under hdd/ --- so hdd/nordvpn and have in this folder 2 config (TCP) files and nordvpnauth (no txt!).

However, I have the problem that after the reboot of the receivers (Uclan and Vu+) this folder is gone and also in the VPN Manager web interface itself the 2 TCP config files are no longer visible. I have to recreate the folder NordVpn every time. In the menu of Vpn Manager I have specified the correct path ... what am I doing wrong?

THX in advance for your help!

Edited once, last by AmBB ().

• Hi.

I use a free vpn for test.

My vpn manager is the 1.1.4 version for openpli 8.2 (mips box)

I put the folder in a micro sd.

PATH :

/media/mmc/VPN/

inside vpn folder i create another ones with name

France

Germany

Netherlands

UK

inside of each country folder i just put one .ovpn or . conf file just one UDP or just One TCP With a file pass.file edited with just to lines

user

pass

Where is your personal username and password from your vpn.

If you want use 2 protocols udp and TCP maybe you need to create in vpn folder 2 separeted folder named UDP (with the pass.file and vpnserver_udp.ovpn or.conf

And in the TCP folder the TCP ovpn file or.conf file with the pass.file.

After that you can enable resolv ( On) and enable auto start if you want.

After that you restart your Receiver and access the vpn manager menu and just hit OK button of your remote control and if everything is ok you will see at the top right corner, the globe vpn icon circle in green connecting and if works it will be full green with the IP Ping and City /country.

To finish go exit in remote and great :)

Best regards.

Ps:sorry for my english 😂. From 🇵🇹 with care.

• The problem is 1.1.9 ver is not working on oe2.5

Edited once, last by master G: Merged a post created by enzomartini into this post. ().

• are you using correct method to install:

Code
    OE2.5/OE.2.6 and DreamOS 64
    apt-get update
    dpkg -i /tmp/*.deb
    apt-get -f install
  • Hi, I have a VU+ DUO4K SE with OpenAtv 7.0.

I installed VPN Manager with success, I use NordVPN.

Just a question, when I connect to my decoder from my PC on LAN, it works.

If I connect from WAN it works only if the VPN is off.

Router port redirect is correctly configured.

How can I fix it?

Thank you.

• can you help me please file config in home

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!