TSMedia questions and support

There are 86 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 11,563 times. The last Post () by Tizcaya.

• Stupid question i'm trying to watch tsmedia from my et7500 without hard drive. It's not possible right? Because I don't have enough space. Which plugin is recommended to use to watch directly from server if you don't have hdd?

• Hello everyone. I have a problem using TSmedia, namely it tells me that libtorrent is missing. When I downloaded it according to your instructions it again tells me that it is missing even though it was downloaded and I find it in tmp file (libtorrent-20.0.tar) gz file attributes 644. I can also open movies only if they are marked as for example The Invisible Man VIP- M3U-1080p and then the movie pauses and can't be watched so I don't know if it's up to the internet speed?

• When open youtube

No items found

This error from the source google because limit the quanta for any application

you have to make youtube api-key for you according to this tutorial and put it in the file

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-…be-api-key-id-and-secret/

then put the youtube api key in this file

Code
    /media/hdd/TSmedia/youtube_apikey

Do Not Send PM For Support
    Ask Your Question On The Forum

• Hello, I install this plugin on OpenPli 4 by Dominica and when I start Tsmedia and for example any funcion my DM500hd go to green screen.

openpli 4 is old image and not updated

you have to install at least openpl i 7.2 but it is not available to dm500\try openatv 6.3 or 6.4

• Hello everyone. I have a problem using TSmedia, namely it tells me that libtorrent is missing. When I downloaded it according to your instructions it again tells me that it is missing even though it was downloaded and I find it in tmp file (libtorrent-20.0.tar) gz file attributes 644. I can also open movies only if they are marked as for example The Invisible Man VIP- M3U-1080p and then the movie pauses and can't be watched so I don't know if it's up to the internet speed?

Thankyou for reporting

if you can enter torrent addon then should be no problem in torrent setup

i am using torrent downloads since two months and i did not face this problem.

i know there is something wrong but need more information to analyze the problem,like your interent download speed,your stb model and your image as well as the free space in your external download device.

always look for beers count and download speed in download screen,with beers number stopping the download is possible.

i use frequently the piratesbay because it is the strongest torrent site and usually finds enough beers to download any film,serie or music albums

• When you try to uninstall TSmedia in plugins manager on openatv 6.4 when you press red button uninstall plugins it is not listed in installed extensions.

I tried using putty opkg remove enigma2-plugin-extensions-tsmedia it said nothing removed

Had to manually delete from usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions/TSmedia

• New addon for russian movies and series

TSmedia/desktop/internation/Russia

Code:

international_zona_1.0.0

subsection:russia

group:movies

ratings:5

Name:zona

Version:1.0.0

Author:TSmedia Team

Description:videos from Zona app

3hpNmou.png

screenshot-216.png

• TSMedia New Addon Release [Exclusive] OK  Ru is similar to youtube but strongest  for  full movies,series and music subtiles are available through TSmedia subssupport NetMedia Section: [OK RU Addon v1.0.0] Your Enigma2 media search engine! Droid Module From OKRU App

a2C69OR.png

h0aaQfV.png

• a2C69OR.png

h0aaQfV.png

self.module_path None

error 'module' object has no attribute 'get'

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "C:\wTSmedia/addons/Netmedia/okru/wsyspath.py", line 192, in <module>

start(cParams)#start(params)

File "<string>", line 329, in start

File "<string>", line 313, in run

File "<string>", line 89, in showmenu

File "<string>", line 289, in get_sess_token

File "<string>", line 41, in json_request

AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'get'

end processing

>>Failed to get json data,no data returned,check error>>

C:\wTSmedia>pause

• TSMedia New Addon Release [Exclusive]

IPTV Section: [Swift Streamz Addon v1.0.0]

watch thousand of free worldwide iptv channels with high quality

4wzDbpO.png

https://i.imgur.com/NCPyZ37.png

NCPyZ37.png

iptv_swiftstreamz_1.0.0

subsection:general

group:iptv

Name:SwiftStreamz

Version:1.0.0

Author:Swift Streamz

To install TSmedia just put this command in telnet windows after make connection with yout stp

Code
    wget http://tunisia-dreambox.info/TSmedia/software_official/installer.sh -O - | /bin/sh

• I`ve updated to latest TSmedia and now none of the addons work. I either get libtorrent not installed (which I have installed) or I just get loading data which never ends. I am using latest Blackhole image on Vu Ultimo 4k. The last TSmedia that worked for me, only had the Forja addon working.

• For sorry blackhole is not supported by TSmedia because blackhole has old python packages not compatible with libtorrent or modern streaming

you can use openblackhole or other images like openatv,pure2 if you intersted in streaming and iptv

• Dixmax for Spanish movies and series

plugin Name:international_dixmax_1.0.3

international_dixmax_1.0.3

subsection:spain

group:movies

Name:Dixmax

Version:1.0.3

Author:TSmedia Team-Yassinov

Description:videos from Dixmax

screenshot-232.png

screenshot-233.png

tsmedia.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!