WebMedia Discussion (errors, suggestions etc.)

There are 179 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 14,869 times. The last Post () by biko.

• Драги ПЦ, када сам јутрос отворио Вебмедиа, то ме је нокаутирало.

Поново покрените енигму и покушајте поново.

Dude, the same thing happens to me, I delete and restart E2

I install again I restart I go to w3ebmediu configuration it automatically restarts after restarting on the web icon it throws out a urlib2 error and then with and at the first crash with the installation I also install Update-py which you set in the first post

I don't know if this file could help you

• Sorry, we are not workng on WebMedia any more. Please use KodiLite - it has the same addons. Thank you. :)

We are back working on the new WebMedia version 18. Please post your discussion of errors, suggestions etc in this thread. Thank you.

• pcd

I opened the webcam folder and everything worked ok but for the screen that rotated and went vertical and kept this mode also when I switched back to sat television , had to reboot !

Is your image python 3.x or 2.x ?

You can see the python folder in /usr/lib.

• Dragi PC, kada sam jutros otvorio Vebmedia, to me je nokautiralo.

Ponovo pokrenite enigmu i pokušajte ponovo.

Brate, meni se isto dešava, brišem i restartujem E2

Поново инсталирам Поново покрећем Идем на конфигурацију в3ебмедиу аутоматски се рестартује након поновног покретања на икони веба избацује грешку урлиб2 и онда са и при првом паду са инсталацијом такође инсталирам Упдате-пи који сте подесили у првом посту

Ne znam da li bi vam ovaj fajl mogao pomoći

Well, buddy, I thought it was up to you, but not up to you, but up to Enigma, because after the update there was an error like in the picture I posted and then I worked as I wrote, later I reinstalled OS OpenAtv ver 70 from 01.11.2021 and after installing webmwdie iso showed me I installed the plugin that you set accept but when I dem on the configuration and enable Adult plugins it restarts automatically and the iso is displayed as in the picture

Edited once, last by joco1111 ().

• I salute PC and Lululla That I worked on testing WebMedia and after your files you uploaded and I found that whoever has KODI 8.2 installed and then installs WebMedia when updating the latest version of OpenAtv 7.0 from 20211101 shows me an error as in the picture I am on posted here so I deleted KODI and then installed WEBMEDIA and now it works without error from the picture there is a problem because these two add-ons have failed web media

• I greet the PC and let me tell you that with the help of Lulull who made a correction for me on Webmedia, so if someone else had a problem like me from the picture, here I am posting a correction of the folder that corrects it and now it works perfectly for me

And let me tell you this is my Webmedia folder with an error caused by the E2 OpenAtv 7.0 update

And the Folder with the update that was corrected by the LULULL administrator

• Quick question, is this meant to work on openatv 7.0 as I get an error about the plug-in is not installed

extensions/WebMedia (No module named ‘Plugins.Extensions.WebMedia.Spinner)

Edited once, last by tbe ().

• Quick question, is this meant to work on openatv 7.0 as I get an error about the plug-in is not installed

Yes, it should work in openatv 7.0.

The plugin .ipk installs a file Spinner.py in the /Extensions/WebMedia folder. Do you not have it ?

Download the webmedia file that made the correction and without installation insert the file in this path user / lib / payton / plugins / Extensions and then restart the receiver works for me in this way because the installation of the ipk file after the installation also threw out errors

The plugin .ipk installs a file Spinner.py in the /Extensions/WebMedia folder. Do you not have it ?

installed again and it appears correctly. However when I then install the specialtube(adult18).zip by putting it in the tmp folder and using install plug-in within WebMedia it comes up with a similar error but this time as no module named ‘urllib2’. I remove the specialtube from the WebMedia folder but get the no module named urllib2 still. Will delete the WebMedia folder completely and re-install and see what happens later.

installed again and it appears correctly. However when I then install the specialtube(adult18).zip by putting it in the tmp folder and using install plug-in within WebMedia it comes up with a similar error but this time as no module named ‘urllib2’. I remove the specialtube from the WebMedia folder but get the no module named urllib2 still. Will delete the WebMedia folder completely and re-install and see what happens later.

See Post 1 of the WebMedia 18 thread :-

Install the .ipk or .deb as appropriate. Then install WMupdate-1.0.zip.

• Will advise later thanks.

• Installed the ipk in post 1, restarted enigma and opened it without issue, installed wmupdate 1.0 through WebMedia and restarted enigma again but now I get the no module named ‘urllib2’ message again.

Firstly apologies, read Post #1 from the download post properly and followed the instructions and all now good.

Edited 2 times, last by tbe ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!