WebMedia Discussion (errors, suggestions etc.)

There are 179 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 14,908 times. The last Post () by biko.

• I welcome whether these can be inserted into webmedia as they are made for code or have to be redone

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Code
    Thank you master, we send the zip file Tmp, it downloads smoothly, it is added, but the General sites is added to the section plugin, but when we want to run it, it becomes CRASH.
  • I have tried all your addons for test and they install ok but crash enigma when you try to open them i am using latest Openvix on a Z Gemma h9 twin hope this helps

• Please post the crash logs (at least one).

• latest openvix =< python 3.9 .

atv 7.0 is python 3.9

please digit on telnet

python -V

• All my compliments on the addition of web media to OS OpenAtv 7.0 work perfectly, I don't know how, but my system didn't crash, it crashed on Kodi, and I noticed one mistake. and luxuretv that I can browse pages 2,3,4 because now only one page opens and to edit lxax and adulthideon later I can tell you Thank you very much for this add-on

• Hi latest version is still crashing dreambox one, dreamelite 7.1 on start up, sorry dont know if the following helps.

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/enigma.py", line 15838, in __call__

return ret(*args, **kwargs)

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 72, in action

res = act()

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/PluginBrowser.py", line 49, in save

self.run()

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/PluginBrowser.py", line 53, in run

plugin(session=self.session)

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Plugin.py", line 120, in __call__

return self._fnc(*args, **kwargs)

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/WebMedia/plugin.py", line 576, in main

session.open(MainScreen)

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 499, in open

dialog = self.instantiateDialog(screen, *arguments, **kwargs)

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 399, in instantiateDialog

return self.doInstantiateDialog(screen, arguments, kwargs, self.desktop)

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 434, in doInstantiateDialog

readSkin(dlg, None, dlg.skinName, desktop)

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/skin.py", line 893, in readSkin

parseWidgets(name, myscreen, screen, skin_path_prefix, visited_components)

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/skin.py", line 915, in parseWidgets

parseWidget(name, widget, screen, skin_path_prefix, visited_components, group)

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/skin.py", line 983, in parseWidget

raise SkinError("component with name '" + wname + "' was not found in skin of screen '" + name + "'!")

-------

skin.SkinError: {DE-FHD/skin.xml}: component with name 'key_blue' was not found in skin of screen '<embedded-in-'MainScreen'>'!

• Hello Friends,

It seems auto-update has not been working for the plugin in some python 2x images. To correct this -

please replace file "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/pPlugins/Extensions/WebMedia/Update.py" with the

file Update-py attached in Post 1.

Sorry for the trouble. This plugin uses a new method - and we are learning too.

Thanks and Regards, pcd.

• Code
  • Code

I will check but please post the crash log. For many images the crash logs are in /media/hdd.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!