WebMedia Discussion (errors, suggestions etc.)

There are 179 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 14,892 times. The last Post () by biko.

• Code
    hello master,
    Adult, Revoltionlitexxx plugins hollow, (EMPTY)

Is it possible to add all XXX plugins webmedia in Kodi 7.0 Adult addons? For your information, Webmedia 18.1 opens very fast and smooth videos.
  • Greetings and I can tell you that web media opens faster on OpenAtv ver. 7.0 there are no errors so I will ask if the XXX plugin will be able to be inserted via tmp as they are done for KODI in Web media thanks.

And how it can be translated into regional languages Thank you

• Greetings and I can tell you that web media opens faster on OpenAtv ver. 7.0 there are no errors so I will ask if the XXX plugin will be able to be inserted via tmp as they are done for KODI in Web media thanks.

And how it can be translated into regional languages Thank you

Greetings ! When we post here any new site (addon) - General or Adult (XXX) - it will be possible to install via /tmp.

• Hello seagen, I do not know where the problem is. On my test boxes - with atv 7.0 and 6.0 and openpli images I

get the lists for youtube.se (attached screenshot). Perhaps the problem is with your image.

• Hello Friends !

I have just uploaded for on-line update the new skin set by Lululla. Next time you start WebMedia, then restart enigma and enter WebMedia again - you should see it. If you have any problems - please report.

If everything works ok - we will make some new addons. Regards.

• I tested webmedia on openatv 7 , openatv 6.4 & openpli 8.1 , and it runs good " Novaler multibox 4K "

the only problem is crash when try to change path on config ,

Now I want to add movies addon "like exodus on kodi " is that possible ?

and thank you again .

• I tested webmedia on openatv 7 , openatv 6.4 & openpli 8.1 , and it runs good " Novaler multibox 4K "

and thank you again .

Are you still getting crash from Config ? What is the crash log ?

and thank you again .

Are you still getting crash from Config ? What is the crash log ?

I tried now without crash , but the UI changed , I do not know how

I want some addons to test , thanks

I will try on more images and give you feed back

• Official Post

pcd I am testing on Dreambox one & Two UHD both with DreamOS

You have a Dreambox One so try your self with DreamOS based image.

It's usual in the PythonMulticontent Code the issue is when you get the <not-a-string>

Either the code it self or the skin code.

Does the plugin autoupdate in the background??

I made some fixes and then restarted Enigma2 and all my fixes was overwritten.

There is skin errors you want see because you are using OE-A based images

They can only be found if you turn on debuglogs and read them out your self.

component with name 'key_yellow' was not found in skin of screen '<embedded-in-'GetAdd'

component with name 'key_blue' was not found in skin of screen '<embedded-in-'MainScreen'

Those problems does not OE-A images crash on but DreamOS does since it raises a Skin error.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

• Hi I have one question for PC to guide me how when i open the youtube list to show me the image of that video clip i want to watch because i set it on the configuration and when i open the list on the small screen the image is not shown it is the only error i noticed with this supplement if I need to take a picture of you and post it here so you know what I'm talking about thanks.

• Hi I have one question for PC to guide me how when i open the youtube list to show me the image of that video clip i want to watch because i set it on the configuration and when i open the list on the small screen the image is not shown it is the only error i noticed with this supplement if I need to take a picture of you and post it here so you know what I'm talking about thanks.

Please take a picture and post it here. Telnet :-

grab -j 100

Then you find the screenshot in folder /tmp.

• The plugin autoupdates - because we are making frequent changes at the moment.

To test different code - change update.py to update.pyX and delete any update.pyo.

I will be grateful if you can give the patches for dreamOS. My dream one does not work

well with official images - network keeps cutting off. Regards.

• Comrade, here is the picture. And in Tmp in web media, all folders empty only these two logos

sorry for the distorted images taken normally as soon as I insert them turned

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!